Just wanted to share something with my fellow members

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
J T
Next-Gen

Re: Just wanted to share something with my fellow members

Post by J T »

Awesome mas! I've also been trying to lose weight after some high cholesterol readouts. You're doing better than me though. I lost over 10 lbs, but it kind of settled in there.
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
mas
Next-Gen

Post by mas »

Thank you everyone for all the responses. I'm very happy. I cheated today but right back in the mix for tomorrow
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Be aware cheating isn't bad. Repeatedly cheating is bad. Many people into weight loss or training will say that you can hit a plateau and just get stuck or worse, even doing better gain a hair back. Your system gets used to the same good stuff too, just slower than the bad. As they'd say, you need to use system shock, surprise, do something different every few days or maybe once a week. Go eat that hamburger or have a nice bowl of ice cream. It's now a foreign object to the body and it will try and tear into it more than what it got cozy with.

I find if I eat crap food for a meal a couple times a week I do better. If I just eat nice stuff in moderation I would end up flat or slightly gain. I'd go eat a bowl of ice cream, next day on the scale I'd be down a pound off the usual level for the morning had I not. Everyone is different you'll figure it out, it's why people say fad diets are crap and almost never work for most people.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Good for you. Working out gets addictive once you start seeing results, which takes a few months. But after that it's a lifestyle you want to continue. Gotta stay young lol.