Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
stickem
Next-Gen

Re: NFL Thread 2016

by stickem Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Not quite a blowout on the scoreboard, but went like i thought. Atlanta is hot right now.

I hope dak is ready tomorrow. Green bay is equally hot and he is going to have to make some plays.
Stark
Next-Gen

by Stark Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 am

stickem wrote:Not quite a blowout on the scoreboard, but went like i thought. Atlanta is hot right now.

I hope dak is ready tomorrow. Green bay is equally hot and he is going to have to make some plays.

Nah, I'd call that a blowout. Special teams penalties surprisingly was our downfall. Usually that's a solid area, oh well! Sorry bout yer Cowboys.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Stupid crap defense. I'd like to punch Aarons rodgers in the face lol. No but seriously, he played out of his mind, no other qb I'd rather have in the playoffs and one you definitely don't want to run into.
Sarge
Next-Gen

by Sarge Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Dak had a few mistakes, but was otherwise spectacular. I feel good about the Cowboys' future.
Hardcore Retro Gaming - Talk about games ten years old or older. Now with a modern gaming section!
“History isn't just the story of bad people doing bad things. It's quite as much a story of people trying to do good things. But somehow, something goes wrong.” -- C.S. Lewis
Omerta
Next-Gen

by Omerta Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:07 pm

We should do a 8-10 man Racketboy Fantasy league next year if we can find some bodies.

I can commish up an ESPN standard league and I'd even be willing to supply some video game related prizes...
"Farewell, good hunter.
May you find your worth
in the waking world."
Sarge
Next-Gen

by Sarge Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:08 pm

I'm game. :)
Hardcore Retro Gaming - Talk about games ten years old or older. Now with a modern gaming section!
“History isn't just the story of bad people doing bad things. It's quite as much a story of people trying to do good things. But somehow, something goes wrong.” -- C.S. Lewis
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:35 pm

I would be in. Probably have to get some outside help. Out of the 20 active members on here, 4 watch football lol.
stickem
Next-Gen

by stickem Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:05 pm

Sarge wrote:Dak had a few mistakes, but was otherwise spectacular. I feel good about the Cowboys' future.

I'm so glad dak had a great game, actually better rating than rodgers. Last thing I wanted to hear all offseason was what if romo would have started crap. He was a beast. The clocking the ball on 1st down thing is in hindsight, not sure whose call that was, but otherwise great games from the rookies. The dallascowboys.com message board is pure comedy right now lol.
Ack

by Ack Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:02 am

As a Falcons fan, I admit that I wanted the Cowboys to win so we'd get to play them over the Packers...but after seeing him play in that game, Dak will be a force to be reckoned with. Dak did a great job, and it was a hell of a game to watch. Certainly way better than the Patriots/Texans game, and I enjoyed it more than watching the Steelers beat Kansas City.

The predictions seem to be for a Packers/Patriots Super Bowl this year.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Stark
Next-Gen

by Stark Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:38 am

Holy crap, I just read that Richard Sherman played the second half of the season with a major MCL sprain. With him hurt and no Earl Thomas, no wonder our D was so down at the end of the year.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever