Free Spare Digital Movie Codes (UV/Vudu/Flixster/etc.)

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Re: Free Spare Digital Movie Codes (UV/Vudu/Flixster/etc.)

Post by noiseredux »

I've seen the first RE a bunch of times now. And we have since watched the 2nd and 3rd. I have liked them all. I have the box set, so we'll get through em all. But yeah, I really enjoy them as just fun popcorn flicks.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

noiseredux wrote:I've seen the first RE a bunch of times now. And we have since watched the 2nd and 3rd. I have liked them all. I have the box set, so we'll get through em all. But yeah, I really enjoy them as just fun popcorn flicks.

Man, wish we lived near each other, sounds like we need to go see the new one coming out next month! :)
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

it's out NEXT MONTH! Woah. I'ma see that shit in 3D then. 8)

EDIT: wait, Wiki says it's coming out in January. :(
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

noiseredux wrote:it's out NEXT MONTH! Woah. I'ma see that shit in 3D then. 8)

EDIT: wait, Wiki says it's coming out in January. :(

WHAT? Did it get pushed back? Bummer.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Really like the RE movies as well up to Extinction. However Wasn't a super huge fan of After Life and I thought Retribution was pure garbage.

As for the CGI movies I loved Degeneration which left me especially disappointed with how bad Damnation was.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Fragems wrote:Really like the RE movies as well up to Extinction. However Wasn't a super huge fan of After Life and I thought Retribution was pure garbage.

As for the CGI movies I loved Degeneration which left me especially disappointed with how bad Damnation was.

Ah well, I think Damnation is the only RE film I haven't seen. They are bad but fun films on the whole, that are made better if you force yourself to completely disassociate them from the game series they are inspired by...
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

dsheinem wrote:They are bad but fun films on the whole, that are made better if you force yourself to completely disassociate them from the game series they are inspired by...

I don't totally agree.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

Just a thanks for the movies.
The Jurassic World code worked fine.

Redeemed all simply through the ultraviolet website.
...just another lost soul...
wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

dsheinem wrote:
Fragems wrote:Really like the RE movies as well up to Extinction. However Wasn't a super huge fan of After Life and I thought Retribution was pure garbage.

Ah well, I think Damnation is the only RE film I haven't seen. They are bad but fun films on the whole, that are made better if you force yourself to completely disassociate them from the game series they are inspired by...

I find doing this with all video game and book related movies makes them almost always enjoyable. Look at them as if they were inspired by their source material and you will almost always enjoy them.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

I feel the same way but Afterlife, Retribution, and Damnation are bad because of poor writing. Retribution is especially bad because they just try to drop a ton of characters from the games in without much reasoning and they use some BS to bring back a lot of the characters from previous movies. Really after Extinction they also started pushing 3D crap pretty hard and that changed up the action sequences quite a bit since we now needed crap flying at the camera :P.