*RACKETBOY 2014 CHARITY AUCTION 2014 - SHIP BY 1/31 PLEASE*

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
jp1
Next-Gen

Re: *RACKETBOY 2014 CHARITY AUCTION 2014 - SHIP BY 1/31 PLEA

Post by jp1 »

Anapan wrote:
jp1 wrote:Got my stuff from Anapan today. Customs did a number on it, but oh well. What would one smuggle inside a bt keyboard anyway? Lol.

Oh good - they didn't find the blotter acid.

They certainly checked thoroughly. I think they even disassembled the black and orange one. :lol:
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

jp1 wrote:
Anapan wrote:
jp1 wrote:Got my stuff from Anapan today. Customs did a number on it, but oh well. What would one smuggle inside a bt keyboard anyway? Lol.

Oh good - they didn't find the blotter acid.

They certainly checked thoroughly. I think they even disassembled the black and orange one. :lol:

FML - They confiscated the blotter acid in the dongle tray? That was some primo Windowpane.
This charity is gonna fall apart if they keep swiping the grease from the gears.

The Pokemon cheater device doesn't do what it says it can. It glitches most games I tried it on. I'm sure the Pokemon stuff works, but it's cool functions do not. Glad I didn't send too much on it :P
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

Oh, that's a dongle tray, that makes sense. I assumed it was a stoner stash compartment. It seems they did as well. By the way, on the phone keyboard...is there a place to buy connectors for different phones?
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

Got Homefront from I believe Mr. Healthy today. Less probing from customs. Geez, you guys have to pay a fortune for shipping. I think that clears up all my auction buys. Thanks fellas.
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

I don't think different brackets are available separately. I probably bought it from deal xtreme, so you could find it there and enquire on their forums.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

Anapan wrote:I don't think different brackets are available separately. I probably bought it from deal xtreme, so you could find it there and enquire on their forums.

Cool, thanks.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

I got my Zotomediages package today. :)
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

My boys got their superhero (Iron Fist) from cffjr - and loved it. I didn't know it had one of those pack-in pieces to build a mega figure. Those are always fun on the wallet. Factor in this series is 10yo...i've been scouring ebay for the past 2 hours with the boys looking for the rest we "need" now. :lol:

I mean:
:|
MrHealthy
Next-Gen

Post by MrHealthy »

alienjesus wrote:My Ho-oh figure arrived safe and sound. Still waiting on confirmation that Marth made it to the US safely, it should be arriving sometime soon.

Good to hear. I was concerned that one might get beat up in transit.

TEKTORO wrote:Neo Geo Battle- thanks for the sealed one you really didn't have to cause I'm gonna open it looks fun! :)

Please do. I plan to do some pretty significant international traveling this year and I thought Id rather give you my sealed copy to enjoy cracking open rather then it sitting in a closet forgotten about for a year.

jp1 wrote:Got Homefront from I believe Mr. Healthy today. Less probing from customs. Geez, you guys have to pay a fortune for shipping. I think that clears up all my auction buys. Thanks fellas.

I could have shipped it for half that cost. But it would have taken forever, and had no tracking. Plus my family covered almost all my shipping costs (my father has a small business that ships a lot so they are just absorbing the costs as a business expense). So my out of pocket expense was only like ~7 dollars.

---

Got the gameboy game, NES game, and PS2 game lots in today. Already got the gamecube game lot in last week. So still 9 lots left to receive, but I imagine with this winter storm they might be slowed down a bit.
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

mjmjr25 wrote:My boys got their superhero (Iron Fist) from cffjr - and loved it. I didn't know it had one of those pack-in pieces to build a mega figure. Those are always fun on the wallet. Factor in this series is 10yo...i've been scouring ebay for the past 2 hours with the boys looking for the rest we "need" now. :lol:

I mean:
:|

:lol:

Ah ha, sorry man. It honestly didn't occur to me to mention the build a figure piece.

Well if you're going to attempt to complete Apocalypse, I should mention something about him. You've probably already observed this on your ebay tour, but there are two different color variants of Apocalypse. One set black, one set blue. The pieces fit together the same, so if you don't care about them matching then its no big deal, but otherwise you'll need to keep an eye out for the black pieces.

There's no rhyme or reason to it (this was a "surprise" variant, it was never announced), and its never been clear in what order they were released. Anyway, the important bit is that while the black pieces are slightly less common than the blues, the value isn't much different. So if you see a significant markup, don't pay it. I bought all of my figures with black pieces at prices very close to the blues.

For reference, my (unfortunately unfinished) black Apocalypse.

GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.