CHARITY AUCTION 2013 (old thread)

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Opa Opa

Re: RACKETBOY CHARITY AUCTION 2013: CALL FOR DONATIONS

Post by Opa Opa »

Bumping this. C'mon, people!

Not too sure if I have anything to donate but I'll look around. :)
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

I'll have a check tonight, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of stuff that I can donate, and most of it is PAL.

Maybe I can check to see if I have any steam keys that I haven't used yet though.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

How many more donations do we need? I have already offered to donate an item, but if we need a lot more, then I will see if I can dig up some more stuff.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

And guys, don't feel shy to pm with Wii/PS2/Gamecube games that you can't find. I'm pretty successful at getting GameStop to ship games to my local store. I'm actually picking up a copy of Ribbit King today that was previously in Chicago.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Luke wrote:And guys, don't feel shy to pm with Wii/PS2/Gamecube games that you can't find. I'm pretty successful at getting GameStop to ship games to my local store. I'm actually picking up a copy of Ribbit King today that was previously in Chicago.

How about DS or PSP? There were some US only games for both systems I'd definitely bid on if they were on the auction
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

alienjesus wrote:
Luke wrote:And guys, don't feel shy to pm with Wii/PS2/Gamecube games that you can't find. I'm pretty successful at getting GameStop to ship games to my local store. I'm actually picking up a copy of Ribbit King today that was previously in Chicago.

How about DS or PSP? There were some US only games for both systems I'd definitely bid on if they were on the auction

I can give it the college try. Though with International shipping, they won't come cheap. Shoot me what you want and I'll try to work my magic.

I told a few members here that I feel crappy about not having much to donate, but I will be placing bids. An update on how donations are going would be nice. Not an inventory, but a statement of "Hey guys, we're looking at possibly $3,000 of donations so far" would be great. If things look short, it'd get me and others to run out to local pawn shops and such.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Luke wrote:
alienjesus wrote:

I can give it the college try. Though with International shipping, they won't come cheap. Shoot me what you want and I'll try to work my magic.

I told a few members here that I feel crappy about not having much to donate, but I will be placing bids. An update on how donations are going would be nice. Not an inventory, but a statement of "Hey guys, we're looking at possibly $3,000 of donations so far" would be great. If things look short, it'd get me and others to run out to local pawn shops and such.

Sure, I'll send you a PM later after I've had a chance to peruse Don't want to choose stuff thats gonna cost a bomb.

As for shipping, I can cover that. The auctions in January right? Not long after my birthday/Christmas.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

alienjesus wrote:
Sure, I'll send you a PM later after I've had a chance to peruse Don't want to choose stuff thats gonna cost a bomb.

As for shipping, I can cover that. The auctions in January right? Not long after my birthday/Christmas.

Feel free to send me a PM too. I am happy to hunt things down for our European members, and I will place anything I find in the charity auction.

Likewise - and assuming that they are CIB - I would be happy to bid on the following PAL games: Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (DS); Ninja Gaiden (SMS); and Taito Legends 2 (XBOX). :wink:
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: CHARITY AUCTION 2013: CALL FOR DONATIONS - NEED A TON!

Post by dsheinem »

So far we have about a half a dozen items/lots donated, give or take. We need a bunch more!

Get on it!
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: CHARITY AUCTION 2013: CALL FOR DONATIONS - NEED A TON!

Post by Stark »

Hopefully, like me, they haven't had time to inventory. I have something I think is really cool, I just need to take pics, verify operation, etc.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.