It seems everything i do on here is wrong. (confusion)

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
harper
Next-Gen

Re: It seems everything i do on here is wrong.

Post by harper »

What damn thing where you post above quotes?
Dylan wrote:Your English isn't bad for a second language, you just do that damn thing where you post above quotes.
AznKhmerBoi wrote:I used to get flammed on pretty bad about my english/grammar, luckily i was somewhat excused from it due to fact that english is my second language :D.
I dont know if i have gotten better sinced i was last ridiculed?
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

^ thanks :D
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

Dylan wrote:Your English isn't bad for a second language

And how's your second language? He's doing significantly better than "isn't bad" if this is a second language.
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

Luke wrote:
o.pwuaioc wrote:
Luke wrote:Not touching opicuwac's post with a ten foot poll.

:roll:

I gave your name a ballpark guess when spelling it, and I was somewhat close right? No disrespect.

It's ok Ulke. I'm sure Pikachu doesn't mind...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

harper wrote:
AznKhmerBoi wrote:I used to get flammed on pretty bad about my english/grammar, luckily i was somewhat excused from it due to fact that english is my second language :D.

I know if people expected me to post everything in Spanish (or any other language other than English) I'd be screwed, so I say you're doing a fine job. :) haha

¡Con lo bonito que es el español! Deberías intentarlo de vez en cuando =P
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

General_Norris wrote:
harper wrote:

I know if people expected me to post everything in Spanish (or any other language other than English) I'd be screwed, so I say you're doing a fine job. :) haha

¡Con lo bonito que es el español! Deberías intentarlo de vez en cuando =P

Ano ba ang mga pinag sasabi ninyo. para kayong mga bata. iyak ng iyak dahil merong isang (or dalawa) na hinde maka spell. hay nako.
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

sevin0seven wrote:Ano ba ang mga pinag sasabi ninyo. para kayong mga bata. iyak ng iyak dahil merong isang (or dalawa) na hinde maka spell. hay nako.

Zodus, e kieken is gin mus... :wink:

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
mjmjr25

Post by mjmjr25 »

I ant'cay anslate'tra at-thay.
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

^I love all you worldly people! :D

Cookie, I like you. It takes more time for me to read your posts than other people's, and it would be easier for me if you edited them a little bit, but I'm okay with putting in the extra effort if you don't want to change. That doesn't mean everyone else will feel the same as I do, however.

To take a moment to examine a different point of yours, I think of "dude" as being a gender-neutral term even if it isn't, and I assume most people here are coming from a similar place on that. In fact, most of the time I use it in a way that translates into something more like "Hey wait a minute!" or "Something interesting and/or unbelievable is occurring here!" instead of using it as a pronoun to actually refer to a human being. (Although I must say, plenty of people don't use it that way, and my father was constantly on my case about it because he thought it was disrespectful of him.) But anyway, my point is: I think the crew here means no harm by it and I wouldn't be too offended by it.

And people here are very forgiving of quirks, slip-ups, etcetera. I spent a couple of posts floundering around about how to get a MAME running and how to use certain features in it, and, to my horror, some were explained in the thread's very first post. I hate that I did that! But alas. And I was forgiven. (I think.)

EDIT: And notice below how many times I had to edit this thing for errors!
EDIT AGAIN: It should say five (5) times at least!
Last edited by Key-Glyph on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

Key-Glyph wrote:And people here are very forgiving of quirks, slip-ups, etcetera. I spent a couple of posts floundering around about how to get a MAME running and how to use certain features in it, and, to my horror, some were explained in the thread's very first post. I hate that I did that! But alas. And I was forgiven. (I think.)

No you weren't you record-stealing you! :evil:
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/