What car do you drive?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
BurningDoom
Next-Gen

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by BurningDoom »

BRIK wrote:Uhhhh I guess you could say I ride in a shofer driven Mercedes-Benz...

:lol:
Game Trade/Want List:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28206

Consoles Owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Super GB, N64, Gamecube, GB Player, Wii, Sega Power Base Converter, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, TurboGrafx-16, PlayStation, PS2 Slim, XBox, XBox 360, Game Boy, GBC, GBA-SP, DS, Game Gear, GG Master Converter
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

BRIK wrote:Uhhhh I guess you could say I ride in a shofer driven Mercedes-Benz...

You just had to do better than me did you... -_-

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
deathsled
128-bit

Post by deathsled »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
I almost bought a 3000gt VR4 instead of my MazdaSpeed, but, it's not exactly roomy for somebody over 6'.

haha funny you mention that. I also have a 96 VR4 (I have 4 of these cars in various states at the moment) as well which has the electric sunroof. What I didn't realize at the time I got it was that the electric sunroof actually drops the headliner of the car an additional inch (or maybe more!) from the hard top cars and even the ones with the manual glass roof.

I'm 6 feet even and I can't fit in the car with a helmet on and on bad bumps I hit the roof lol
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

deathsled wrote:
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
I almost bought a 3000gt VR4 instead of my MazdaSpeed, but, it's not exactly roomy for somebody over 6'.

haha funny you mention that. I also have a 96 VR4 (I have 4 of these cars in various states at the moment) as well which has the electric sunroof. What I didn't realize at the time I got it was that the electric sunroof actually drops the headliner of the car an additional inch (or maybe more!) from the hard top cars and even the ones with the manual glass roof.

I'm 6 feet even and I can't fit in the car with a helmet on and on bad bumps I hit the roof lol

My neck hurts just thinking about the test drive I took. :lol: I certainly liked how it drove though, but, I prefer my dad (and his gfs) Nissan 300zx's.

Since you mentioned helmets I gather you do some racing. I only casually attend autocrosses now and then but it's always awesome. :mrgreen:
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
bladerunner
64-bit

Post by bladerunner »

Hobie-wan wrote:A guy just moved in to my apartment building with a late 80s stepside with the wooden planks in the bed. His is just primer gray though.

The wooden beds are known to rot bad if not properly taken care of. I have seen some pretty bad ones. But if its primed up, then he is likely doing a resto job.

Good trucks all around. Very simple and cheap and easy to work on. I swear that there is no other vehicle with as many interchangeable parts with other models as 73-87 pickups, so there is an endless, cheap supply of parts.
BRIK
Next-Gen

Post by BRIK »

elmagicochrisg wrote:

You just had to do better than me did you... -_-

Well not really, cause I don't have a car! :lol:
Retro Game On's YouTube Channel << Featuring reviews, features and repair videos.
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Post by GameMasterGuy »

My ride's pretty fuel efficient:
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

1988 Honda Civic Wagon with 'Wagovan' trim level.

Not my pic, but hey, mine's in the garage with the front bumper bolted off right now mid-restoration.
Brand New Wagovan.jpg
Brand New Wagovan.jpg (160.77 KiB) Viewed 736 times
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

I'll take pictures of our cars when my wife gets home later. Nothing special, but I love them.

I'll also get some pictures of a couple of my dads cars. He recently bought a 98 Camaro that was a former pace car at Colorado National Speedway. He of course left all of the decals and the lights on it. Its awesome. :wink:
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

<<<<<