2011 Charity Auction: Items Arriving! Leave Feedback!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Re: 2011 Charity Auction: Items Arriving! Leave Feedback!

Post by dsheinem »

gtmtnbiker wrote:
fastbilly1 wrote:Has everyone left feedback and go their items?

Not yet. Some of us are still waiting for their items.

i think those are all from aaron, who has commented on his situation elsewhere. If you want reimbursed, let me know and I'll tell him not to ship your stuff.
gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

dsheinem wrote:i think those are all from aaron, who has commented on his situation elsewhere. If you want reimbursed, let me know and I'll tell him not to ship your stuff.

I'm patient and willing to wait. I was just responding to FB's question.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Sending a PM to Amish concerning his address. His game lot has been sent back twice.

When I'm home from work I will send Amish pictures of:

The games.

The games going in a box.

The games going on a trip to the Post Office.

Me filling out your address.

Your address and sealed package.

Me and a smiling postal worker with hopes that your package arrives at the correct destination.

-------------
gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

Luke wrote:Sending a PM to Amish concerning his address. His game lot has been sent back twice.

Why was it sent back? Invalid address?
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

gtmtnbiker wrote:

It was either labeled "invalid" or "undeliverable" address.
AmishSamurai
Next-Gen

Post by AmishSamurai »

Luke wrote:
gtmtnbiker wrote:

It was either labeled "invalid" or "undeliverable" address.

Clearly I've angered a postal worker somehow.
MrPopo wrote:The life lesson here is jobs will come and go, but Earthbound will always be there for you.

I'm a girl btw
gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

AmishSamurai wrote:Clearly I've angered a postal worker somehow.

So what kind of place do you live in? A room in a house? An apt building? Have you had mail not delivered before?

I remember someone doing snow shoveling for my church. We mailed him a check for doing work one month and he never got it. A few weeks later, it was returned undeliverable. Apparently he has had trouble getting mail and for that particular week, there was a substitute carrier.

You should definitely go to your local post office and complain about the misdelivery.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

gtmtnbiker wrote:
AmishSamurai wrote:Clearly I've angered a postal worker somehow.

So what kind of place do you live in? A room in a house? An apt building? Have you had mail not delivered before?

I remember someone doing snow shoveling for my church. We mailed him a check for doing work one month and he never got it. A few weeks later, it was returned undeliverable. Apparently he has had trouble getting mail and for that particular week, there was a substitute carrier.

You should definitely go to your local post office and complain about the misdelivery.

It could be a problem with Address Standardization as well. Go to usps.com and enter your address to create a label and it should standardize it for you. Or, you could try entering it into mapquest.com and see what it says your address is. It will usually even tell you what the +4 ZIP is.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

If this doesn't get to Amish by the end of next week, I'm driving to Charleston.

Amish, I have additional pictures with your address clearly written on the label if you'd like me to send them to you.

I am completely flabbergasted with this entire situation. In my entire life maybe one or two things didn't mail properly. I had the postal worker double check the address and everything short of "insurance" on the package.

Amish, man I apologize again. I have no answers other than the package has been returned twice. And although you said to just keep the games, you're going to get what you purchased.
gtmtnbiker
Next-Gen

Post by gtmtnbiker »

Cool pic, Luke.

Did you have to pay for postage each time? I hope not. Usually the post office will redeliver it on the original postage if the address has a mistake or wasn't delivered correctly.