Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

by Stark Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Some of this should be guess what movie this is from. I have no idea on some of the first ones in this thread.

"#1: Tell me about this stranger who shoots men in the hand. Could his presence here result in an all-out, range war?
#2: Well maybe, maybe not a range war exactly. But certainly a lot of killing, you have my word on that, a lot of killing."
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Stark wrote:Some of this should be guess what movie this is from. I have no idea on some of the first ones in this thread.

"#1: Tell me about this stranger who shoots men in the hand. Could his presence here result in an all-out, range war?
#2: Well maybe, maybe not a range war exactly. But certainly a lot of killing, you have my word on that, a lot of killing."

Desperado?
Stark
Next-Gen

by Stark Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Nope, I'm guessing not many people have seen this movie (which is a shame) so I'll let you know it is, Rustler's Rhapsody! One of the most quotable movies of all time and you can quote me on that! ;)
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

by Pulsar_t Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Stark
Next-Gen

by Stark Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:37 pm

^ Aweseome painting!

Here's another quote: "Laugh-a while you can-a, monkey boy!"
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

by Pulsar_t Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Code: Select all
I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
synbiosfan
64-bit

by synbiosfan Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:49 pm

"I kick ass for the Lord!" Priest from Dead Alive whilst kicking zombie butt
Diabetes Sucks!
The Last Horseman
128-bit

by The Last Horseman Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 pm

"I thought Machete didn't text?"
"Machete improvise."

"All right beer drinkers, lets start drinkin'" (Also all variations of this in the same movie.)

"Should I shoot him in the cojones, Earl?"

"Baby! Baby, baby, baby..."

"Jr., do you need my going to Chicago money?"
"No Baby."
"See Earl, he don't need no money."

"I keep gettin' older, and they stay the same age."

"Oh, y'know, workin' for the city, puttin' a little change in my pocket."
Systems: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, N64, Gamecube, Xbox 360

WTB: Boxes for a silver Gamecube System(and a hyperport cover), and a box for an Ice Blue N64 console. Will pay 7.50 for each and shipping.
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:19 am

A few from Monster Squad:

All your sister does is sit around and let guys touch her tits.

You guys, I saw, I saw the scary German Guy!

Scary German Guy is bitchin.

Wolfman's got nards.

Bogus!

My name *chck chck* is Horace.

C'mon guys, don't be chicken shit.
KillemallCFH
32-bit

by KillemallCFH Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:00 am

"Ordinarily I'd kill you, and let me tell you, today's been pretty ordinary." *cocks gun*
Favorite System: SNES
Second Favorite System: Playstation
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever