Ever notice how Creatures for Ps1 plays alot like Lemmings?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Chris Leach
128-bit

Ever notice how Creatures for Ps1 plays alot like Lemmings?

Post by Chris Leach »

I was going through some of the games in my collection and matching them up with inserts and manuals. i came across a game for playstation 1 called Creatures. Then I realized I had two different cases for the same game. Come to find out I actually have two different legit games for ps1 called Creatures!

One is Creatures and the other is Creatures from space of some garb...anyone ever notice this game.? It's alot like Lemmings or Vikings but a lot more technical and kinda tricky.....
Last edited by Chris Leach on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Re: Anyone hear ever notice?

Post by Xeogred »

Lemmings or Vikings? That's caught my interest...

A random find like that, reminds me of when I suddenly found out I owned two copies of Super Turrican one day, haha.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: Anyone hear ever notice?

Post by CRTGAMER »

Anyone hear ever notice? How crappy your thread title is?

Sorry about being blunt, but its courteous to put a better description in titles.

Throwing in key words such as a title Creatures similar to Lemmings also allows a thread easier to find later, when searching old posts.

Anyways, I have that Creatures game as well on the PSX and agree it does have play a little like Lemmings. Mainly there is a Virtual Pet or Sims aspect to the game, keeping that creature content. I never realized the similarity between Lost Vikings and Lemmings, a good point. I can see how each viking's abilities can draw the same type of gameplay as in the lemmings diggers, parachutists and builders to complete a level.

CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Chris Leach
128-bit

Re: Ever notice how Creatures for Ps1 plays alot like Lemmings?

Post by Chris Leach »

Updated title, cause mine was all crappy and stuff! (south park the movie reference.....)