Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

by D.D.D. Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:26 am

Noise noise noise. I wanna send the neighbor's dog in to somewhere not near my house...
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:17 am

final fight cd wrote:Image

I need to remember to flex my biceps next time I drop kick someone.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm

D.D.D.
Next-Gen

by D.D.D. Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:07 am

I finally had to tell the neighbor to take their damn dog in. Poor thing only wants their attention or to go for a walk. I hate how people buy dogs for f'n status symbols or some BS like that.
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
Luke
Next-Gen

by Luke Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:47 am

D.D.D. wrote:I finally had to tell the neighbor to take their damn dog in. Poor thing only wants their attention or to go for a walk. I hate how people buy dogs for f'n status symbols or some BS like that.

Tell me about it. In the book Caesar's Way, he has a list of 10 Questions you should ask yourself before getting a dog. I would like to print this out and pass it around my entire city. I'm not positive but I think the first 3 questions are; Do you have the time to take care of your dog (this includes walks, taking the dog out on a regular basis, taking time to spend time with the dog)? Can you afford your dog? Can you promise to clean up after your dog?

We've got a good dog park where I live. It's fenced in, and even has a clean up station that always has bags available to, ya know. It would be a great dog park, but several people don't pick up after their dog. It's inexcusable. I think it's simple: If you buy a dog, make sure you feed it, obey local leash laws, and clean up after it. You don't have to train your dog like I have. You don't have to spoil it rotten like I do. Just do the bare minimum and I'm fine with it. Obviously most people can't even do that.

*steps off soapbox*

Wait!

*gets back on soapbox*

And what happened to all the medium and large sized dogs? Every time I go to Petsmart it is filled with little yappy dogs. Even my best friend just bought two lil' yippers. These dog owners are usually the worst. They never clean up after their dogs, plus think it's okay to take their dog anywhere they want. Now I'm fine with dog friendly cities. In Alexandria Virginia you can pretty much take your dog with you anywhere. What gets me is that when some stores allow dogs in purses, but not dogs on a leash. And the leashes. I wish people would stop buying those 30 yard retractable leashes. Nothing says lazy like those leashes do.
soul_hacker
64-bit

by soul_hacker Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 pm

I really don't like cooking. I think I will eat less so I don't have to cook so much.
BlackDS
Next-Gen

by BlackDS Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:16 pm

apparently the english language sucks if there are so many issues over pronunciation
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

by D.D.D. Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:05 am

Did you mean since instead of if? :?
BlackDS wrote:apparently the english language sucks since there are so many issues over pronunciation

If so, I would have to say it's no worse than any other language I speak. It's like Japanese, there are about a kajillion dialects. Some aren't so bad, some are virtually incomprehensible.
final fight cd
Next-Gen

by final fight cd Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:22 am

the angry video game nerd is having Monster Madness over at his website, cinemassacre.com. he posts a horror/monster movie review everyday for the month october. and let me tell you, these mini reviews are getting me in the mood for halloween. but where are the halloween movies at? it is mid october, and no tv station is airing shit remotely halloween related.
if you took a shit, please put it back
Dylan
Next-Gen

by Dylan Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:28 pm

final fight cd wrote:the angry video game nerd is having Monster Madness over at his website, cinemassacre.com. he posts a horror/monster movie review everyday for the month october. and let me tell you, these mini reviews are getting me in the mood for halloween. but where are the halloween movies at? it is mid october, and no tv station is airing shit remotely halloween related.

I love Monster Madness. I agree, TV doesn't seem to do a good job getting into the Halloween mood (abc family doesn't count). Take that with a grain of salt though, as I don't really watch much TV anymore.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever