Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
PretentiousHipster
64-bit

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

by PretentiousHipster Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:20 pm

Yea you should be taking at least a week off, if not two, when you get a new tattoo. Unless it's something like on your arm and then you workout only your legs. I'm scared that you are getting addicted to working out.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:35 pm

PretentiousHipster wrote:Yea you should be taking at least a week off, if not two, when you get a new tattoo. Unless it's something like on your arm and then you workout only your legs. I'm scared that you are getting addicted to working out.

It's on my chest; I lift at home without a shirt so it doesn't seem like it's a problem.
Now admittedly I probably am a little addicted to working out, but I'm taking it easy tonight just in case.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
PretentiousHipster
64-bit

by PretentiousHipster Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:23 pm

The chest was actually by far the most painful spot for me lol
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:16 pm

PretentiousHipster wrote:The chest was actually by far the most painful spot for me lol

http://imgur.com/a/tfSoTo9
^ here's a pic, the eye and the lines closest to my sternum were the only ones that actually hurt. Definitely cursed a bit when the eye got colored in.

My BST Thread
NotLuke
16-bit

by NotLuke Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:23 pm

SamuraiMegas wrote: Capital STEEZ crown

That's cool.

Did you know that design was actually made famous by artist and Warhol protege Jean Michel Basquiat? It was also paired with the text SAMO and frequently used in his paintings.
I'm a huge fan, but can't afford anything of his.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:25 pm

I did not! It's typically paired with his 47 logo so I assumed it was his; I'll look into that!

My BST Thread
PretentiousHipster
64-bit

by PretentiousHipster Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:12 pm

My chest one is a Death Grips tattoo. People either love it or tell that it's way too in your face and aggressive, but that is a perfect summary of their music
RCBH928
Next-Gen

by RCBH928 Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:33 am

Why would you get a permanent tattoo if you can get a temporary one? If thats your choice fine, but better safe than sorry. I heard of many people that regretted tattoos and went on to try and remove them. I recall Mark Callaway(The Undertaker) had a tattoo that says SARA on his neck, it was the name of his wife which he seems to divorce in the same year. He got rid of it later on.

Ziggy587 wrote:Anyone remember Post's Waffle Crisp cereal? I really liked it, but I haven't seen it in years now. I just looked it up and it was discontinued in 2018. BUT! They just came out with Kellogg's Eggo cereal, which is basically Waffle Crisp. I just tried it, and it has that distinct Eggo taste to it, but because it's mostly maple flavored it also pretty much tastes like Waffle Crisp did. I guess if I can't have Waffle Crisp, Kellogg's Eggo is a good substitution. At least, until Kellogg decides to discontinue it.

uhhh....I just bought a box two weeks ago. I checked the box is says production Feb 2020 and BB Dec 2020 . No "Made in..." label but says Post Consumer Brands Lakeville, MN USA.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:51 am

RCBH928 wrote:Why would you get a permanent tattoo if you can get a temporary one? If thats your choice fine, but better safe than sorry. I heard of many people that regretted tattoos and went on to try and remove them. I recall Mark Callaway(The Undertaker) had a tattoo that says SARA on his neck, it was the name of his wife which he seems to divorce in the same year. He got rid of it later on.

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:53 am

RCBH928 wrote:uhhh....I just bought a box two weeks ago. I checked the box is says production Feb 2020 and BB Dec 2020 . No "Made in..." label but says Post Consumer Brands Lakeville, MN USA.

Hmm, well maybe they brought it back since that was posted to Wiki. The comment about it being discontinued in 2018 has a citation, and it's a link to a Kellogg page listing discontinued products. I just checked the page and Waffle Crisp doesn't seem to be on it. Still, any time I'm in a store that sells cereal, I usually check for Waffle Crisp and I haven't seen it in years now. Of course, products are very much a regional thing. If it is indeed being made again, I could always ask a local store if they could order a case for me.

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever