Random Thoughts Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by D.D.D. »

Speaking of mimes, how can you really know if they're choking or not?
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
axlryder
16-bit

Post by axlryder »

flojocabron wrote:A couple of years ago when I was in a Mcdonalds waiting in line during a rush for my order, I saw a hobo outside who then picked up an empty drink cup from a trash can. Guess what he then did? The man shook it and he then came inside and helped himself to a free drink!

Everyone saw him do it!

But the workers were too busy and noone in line said anything!

guy must have been very thirsty

as someone who used to work in a Mcdonalds I can honestly say it might not have mattered whether they were busy or not.
axlryder
16-bit

Post by axlryder »

if the meaning of life, the universe and everything is 42, than what is the meaning of 42?
Betamax001
Next-Gen

Post by Betamax001 »

Ack wrote:
D.D.D. wrote:Why do they call it cargo if it goes by ship?
Why do they call it shipping when it goes by car/truck?
Why is it a driveway when you park on it?
Why is it a parkway when you drive on it?
If a duck farts in the wind, can you hear it in the woods when a tree falls on a mime?
Well I gotta go take a leak but I'm not gonna bring it back with me.

If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is around, and it lands on a mime, does anybody care?

Heh Gary Larson.
NES, SNES, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GCN, Wii, PS3, 360, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, PSP 3000, and 3DS XL

PSN ID: SaturnXMKII
Steam ID: betamax001
benderx
Next-Gen

Post by benderx »

I just found out that my ps3 can play custom soundtracks in game, thank you. I love my ps3 even more. I don't know why ipod 30 gb (3 or 4 years old) white doesen't appear anywhere in the ps3 menu. My external hard drive and usb drive do. Know I don't have to listen MVC2 soundtrack anymore. I believe it does work on Bayonetta and couple of more games.
You took too long, now your candy's gone. That's What happens. Bkowwwww. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

benderx wrote:I just found out that my ps3 can play custom soundtracks in game, thank you. I love my ps3 even more. I don't know why ipod 30 gb (3 or 4 years old) white doesen't appear anywhere in the ps3 menu. My external hard drive and usb drive do. Know I don't have to listen MVC2 soundtrack anymore. I believe it does work on Bayonetta and couple of more games.

Yeah well the light rumble disappeared from Just Cause 2 (strong is still present) but it rumbles light + strong in every, every other freakin' game. :x
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
Jmenglan
64-bit

Post by Jmenglan »

Sometimes I think about how great it will be to yell at young people from my porch when I become old.
“The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.”
-Voltaire
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

I'm so damn tired (even had 7 cups of coffee today) and I can't bring myself to go to sleep at 830 despite knowing one I become horizontal I'll be out cold in 5 seconds...
Snickerd00dle
Next-Gen

Post by Snickerd00dle »

After a little over a week off, I start work again today- FUCK
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Snickerd00dle wrote:After a little over a week off, I start work again today- FUCK

I'll be saying the same thing on Friday
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.