Random Thoughts Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
GameMasterGuy
Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by GameMasterGuy »

The third Doctor will always be better than the fourth.
Is that a 3DS XL in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me? ~ZeroAX
flex wood
Next-Gen

Post by flex wood »

BoringSupreez wrote: Do you ever find good stuff, like old coins?

Nope I have got some awesome old signs out of it though. We are never the first in so all the cool stuff its usually gone.
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

I don't normally bitch about this kind of stuff on here, but I'm making an exception this time.
I was playing on an Altitude server that was running a ball game map. I was mostly killing enemies since I didn't get many chances with the ball. I got kicked from the server by the admin. When I reconnected, there was a message telling me to "play ball". What the fucking hell is that shit?! I got kicked because I wasn't going for the ball enough? I mean, it's not like I was doing anything for the team. :roll:
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

I'm having trouble with some idiot eBayer. He didn't read the description that said "No international shipping". I tried to cancel the transaction but he denied it. So now I just have to wait and hope he leaves me the hell alone.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:I'm having trouble with some idiot eBayer. He didn't read the description that said "No international shipping". I tried to cancel the transaction but he denied it. So now I just have to wait and hope he leaves me the hell alone.

Refund his money if he starts a case against you explain your side then you should be fine.When you list your items do you adjust the shipping exclustions box that should block people from bidding that live where you don't ship.
elmagicochrisg
Next-Gen

Post by elmagicochrisg »

RyaNtheSlayA wrote:I'm having trouble with some idiot eBayer. He didn't read the description that said "No international shipping". I tried to cancel the transaction but he denied it. So now I just have to wait and hope he leaves me the hell alone.

Why not just ship it to him and make him pay for tracking? It's the easiest way, even if you didn't have that in mind...

Unless you didn't get what you want for it that is. In that case just drop him and relist. You have every right to...

In case he gives you bad feedback, report him. They do listen to complaints and they can make negatives disappear...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new, odorless and sealed)

All forum members are equal. But some are more equal than others. - George Orwell
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

Well, he never payed and I told him not to bother. I get the feeling he's using a translator too, which doesn't help things. Gave a second chance offer to a guy in New York who took it. It's not that he's mean or anything, he just seems genuinely stupid. He sent me a message asking if I'd ship it to Germany after I had already told him the situation and that it wasn't going to work that way. :?

It'll all work out I'm sure.
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

Are you getting bored of eatting beef or chicken? Well if you are then you are in luck...
Order your exotic meat of your choice here, when was the last time you had African lion meat?

http://www.exoticmeatmarket.com/
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

AznKhmerBoi wrote:Are you getting bored of eatting beef or chicken? Well if you are then you are in luck...
Order your exotic meat of your choice here, when was the last time you had African lion meat?

http://www.exoticmeatmarket.com/

I've actually ordered Rattle Snake from that site before. Can't throw a Kurt Russel Fest without serving snake meat or Egg Shen Rolls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX8b9RGg ... -hq-vhq-hd
cookie monster
Next-Gen

Post by cookie monster »

I think i have eaten over 3/4 of the meats that site sells.