Random Thoughts Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Literally out shopping for jewelry with my wife right now. Realizing the only jewelry that interests me is magic RPG jewelry. Tempted to ask if they can sell me an Amulet of Protection or a +2 Ring of Thunder...

I mean, if it doesn’t help me fight kobolds, what’s the point?! :lol:
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

Phew, that Aggie game was awesome, but nerve wracking.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

I have a friend I want to talk to, but they are really close with the friend I had a falling out with a few months back. Plus, this person is terrible about answering their phone. What to do, what to do...

Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

Talk with them mate. You want to speak with that person, why not give it a try? You can't lose anything after all :)

If they don't pick their phone much try to write them a message on Facebook or Whatssap or the like.
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

I know, I know. I'm just one to get nervous about this kind of stuff- plus they'll think it's weird I'm calling or whatever for no reason.

marurun

Post by marurun »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:I know, I know. I'm just one to get nervous about this kind of stuff- plus they'll think it's weird I'm calling or whatever for no reason.

You are friends. Presumably friends like to talk to each other occasionally. Don’t be like me and let your friendships all go fallow.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

It's just a case where, with all of my friends except about 2, I always have to reach out first. And then I think, well, maybe they aren't all that good of a friend in the first place. But, if I don't contact them, I lose them. Mix that with the other worries on this one, and I don't know the best way to deal with things.

Arenegeth
24-bit

Post by Arenegeth »

Today, my Kotobukiya Siren plastic model from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 arrived.

Thing is, I have no idea how to make plastic models, I mostly got it because I thought it would be cool to display along with this and this.

Sure, I dabbled in model building when I was a kid, but mostly made a mess of it, I mean the plastic parts were put together well enough, but I remember making a mess of the glue (or cement as it were) and the paint, serviceable as kids toys perhaps, but not nearly good enough as adult collectables.

Given how expensive this thing is, I do not want to make a mess of it, so now I'm going to have to take my time, buy some cheap planes, and tanks and other Mechs (if I can find any cheap ones) and slowly learn my way into a new(ish) hobby...

Don't suppose anyone around here likes building plastic models and has any tips for a beginner?
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

I got offered some work in Japan (sadly had to turn it down), but in the mean time I read up on some related topics and was surprised by what I learned. Probably a good thing I wasn't able to go, I don't think I could have handled it.

strangenova
Next-Gen

Post by strangenova »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:I got offered some work in Japan (sadly had to turn it down), but in the mean time I read up on some related topics and was surprised by what I learned. Probably a good thing I wasn't able to go, I don't think I could have handled it.

What kind of work was it