Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
User avatar
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 11808
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

by prfsnl_gmr Tue May 24, 2022 11:07 pm

PretentiousHipster wrote:Plus the brands might not wanna be associated with the video :lol: sounds good


Nah! They should be paying you for the product placement! :lol:
User avatar
RCBH928
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:40 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

by RCBH928 Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:48 pm

Didn't Firefly literally steal the idea from Cowboy Bebop, a bounty hunter in traveling in his spaceship ? Its like only 2 years about from each other.
User avatar
bmoc
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

by bmoc Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:13 am

RCBH928 wrote:Didn't Firefly literally steal the idea from Cowboy Bebop, a bounty hunter in traveling in his spaceship ? Its like only 2 years about from each other.

Firefly is way more similar to Outlaw Star than Cowboy Bepop. The first episode of both are really really similar. They diverge a good bit after that but I believe Whedon or someone on his team drew a lot of inspiration from Outlaw Star.
User avatar
RCBH928
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 5775
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:40 am

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

by RCBH928 Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:43 pm

bmoc wrote:
RCBH928 wrote:Didn't Firefly literally steal the idea from Cowboy Bebop, a bounty hunter in traveling in his spaceship ? Its like only 2 years about from each other.

Firefly is way more similar to Outlaw Star than Cowboy Bepop. The first episode of both are really really similar. They diverge a good bit after that but I believe Whedon or someone on his team drew a lot of inspiration from Outlaw Star.


I never heard of outlaw star , will look into it thanks!
User avatar
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 19980
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Maine

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

by BoneSnapDeez Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:35 am

Happy 46th birthday to BEERS AND VIDEOS, BAD PIXEL, BLAST PROCESSOR, and PUSH RUN BUTTON!

Have a great day guys!!
User avatar
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 11808
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

by prfsnl_gmr Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:21 pm

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Happy 46th birthday to BEERS AND VIDEOS, BAD PIXEL, BLAST PROCESSOR, and PUSH RUN BUTTON!

Have a great day guys!!


:lol:

To think that, on this day in 1976, so many of our most active, passionate members would be born…it’s mind-boggling!
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests