Random Thoughts Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by SamuraiMegas »

marurun wrote:Treat someone to dinner at your place! That's a nice date!

i would, but i still live w/ my parents so I would not want to do that until a slightly later date. still a senior in hs.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

SamuraiMegas wrote:

i would, but i still live w/ my parents so I would not want to do that until a slightly later date. still a senior in hs.

Suggest your parents go out for their own date night on the same night.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

SamuraiMegas wrote:

Congrats to your parents being the oldest living people! That's quite cool!
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

MrPopo wrote:
SamuraiMegas wrote:

Suggest your parents go out for their own date night on the same night.

that's actually a pretty good idea, and I have been considering it. luckily tonight went extremely well anyway without needing to go anywhere really.

My BST Thread
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

Post by Gunstar Green »

My parents had a pretty random morning. At 10:30 AM a drunk driver managed drive up on the sidewalk and slam into the tree in front of their house. Miraculously he avoided everything but the tree and a pole holding up a neighbor's rainpipe and no one was hurt. The police officer asked him to say his ABC's as a sobriety test and he responded, "A-B-C-D-E-Aaaawww fuck it," and was cuffed.

Good thing my dad never cut down the trees despite a neighbor wanting him to when I was a kid or else this could have been a person or someone's house.

Don't drink and drive and don't fuck with maple trees.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

If you wanna be drunk at 10:30AM, that's your business. I wont judge. But I think drunk drivers are right down there with the worst of the worst. Fuck that guy.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

I don't understand my 7 yr old daughter. She has a ton of barbies but would rather watch a youtube channel featuring some girls playing with barbies. wtf....
RCBH928
Next-Gen

Post by RCBH928 »

Ziggy587 wrote:If you wanna be drunk at 10:30AM, that's your business. I wont judge. But I think drunk drivers are right down there with the worst of the worst. Fuck that guy.

If you drink, don't you lose your sense of judgement? How do you then know if you should or should not drive?
Note: I don't drink so I don't know how it feels in the first place
marurun

Post by marurun »

RCBH928 wrote:
Ziggy587 wrote:If you wanna be drunk at 10:30AM, that's your business. I wont judge. But I think drunk drivers are right down there with the worst of the worst. Fuck that guy.

If you drink, don't you lose your sense of judgement? How do you then know if you should or should not drive?
Note: I don't drink so I don't know how it feels in the first place

People who drink know that they lose some of their judgment. That means they need to prepare in advance, know how they're going to get a ride and to where. It's not like people "accidentally" drink.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

idk how many of the guys on here are single, but i have to say using tinder has been working out fairly decently. things ended with that other girl last week and i already started talking to like 4 or 5 girls, would recommend

My BST Thread