Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
Lord_Santa
128-bit

Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Post by Lord_Santa »

upon working at McDonald's this homeless person used to come and go, utilizing our toilet for his needs

one day our boss told us that he's not allowed inside the restaurant

needless to say, he came back and ordered 6x2 pies (both flavors) and asked if he could use the bathroom

I told him to clean up when he was done and gave him a coffee on top of the pies

since it was almost closing time, I said that he could sit anywhere until I close, since I didn't mind his company

he was a very happy man that evening

needless to say, this was but one of the many reasons that I got fired

not that I cry myself to sleep being fired from McDonald's

oh, the price of being human(e)
C-64 will never die
- only the players
GSZX1337
Next-Gen

Post by GSZX1337 »

benderx wrote:I just found out that my ps3 can play custom soundtracks in game, thank you. I love my ps3 even more. I don't know why ipod 30 gb (3 or 4 years old) white doesen't appear anywhere in the ps3 menu. My external hard drive and usb drive do. Know I don't have to listen MVC2 soundtrack anymore. I believe it does work on Bayonetta and couple of more games.

The iPod (and most other big name MP3 players) use specific protocals for interfacing with your computer.

Ack wrote:Does anyone else enjoy the simple pleasure of letting a video game run its splash screen behind them as they peruse this forum? There's something almost soothing about it, like if one were back in the arcade, enjoying the sounds of numerous machines running their demos.

Sometimes I'll play a game, go back to the title screen and go do something else. When I come back, I just let the title screen/demo while I do something else in front of the TV.

slowslow325 wrote:I am a heterosexual man. Do not make fun.

Heheh. Breeder. :lol:
casterofdreams wrote:On PC I want MOAR FPS!!!|
Rurouni_Fencer
Next-Gen

Post by Rurouni_Fencer »

I start a 20-hour/week class at the local college, earning Microsoft cert. in 5 different areas, and the government is footing the bill for everything including the textbooks, lab fees, and even end of semester exam costs.
I am both excited, and dreading going back to college for the first time in 4 years...

I also gave a middle-aged mother of two the finger today in the car, on my way to donate money to a cancer benefit. - I regret nothing.
B/S/T Thread *Updated 7/30/11*
Rurouni_Fencer »» 39 (as of 6/27/2018)
final fight cd
Next-Gen

Post by final fight cd »

according to wiki, vay for the sega cd is pronounced VIE (rhymes with tie), not VAY (which rhymes with gay).
if you took a shit, please put it back
Dylan
Next-Gen

Post by Dylan »

final fight cd wrote:according to wiki, vay for the sega cd is pronounced VIE (rhymes with tie), not VAY (which rhymes with gay).

Along that line, apparently Gradius is pronounced "Gray dee us", not "Grad ee us".
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Post by dedalusdedalus »

Lord_Santa wrote:he came back and ordered 6x2 pies (both flavors)

Wait, wait, wait. McDonald's pies come in TWO flavors over there? What are they?

EDIT:Just went to wikipedia. Guess it's any one of these other flavors.

wikipedia wrote:Pies: McDonald's pies are actually turnovers and come in a choice of apple, cherry and other seasonal or limited-time-only flavors such as pumpkin pie and haupia pie in Hawaii. In Canada, in the 1970s, blueberry was standard, as was the Great Fruit Pie. During some seasonal promotions, cherry and strawberry are an available pie flavor in Canada. Currently McDonald's is selling raspberry pies, for a limited time. In Thailand and Guam, Taro pie is featured occaisionally. Other regional flavors include Coconut, Holiday, and Tuna (all in Guam as limited-time), and Corn in Japan. In Mexico, cheese pie is available all year round.

Also, the McFeast sounds bloody disgusting.

wikipedia wrote:McFeast: A hamburger with a slice of ham and cheese, in certain markets in the late 1970s. The name McFeast lives on though in the Nordic countries, where a McFeast has been served since the mid-1980s in Sweden and later introduced to the rest of the Nordic countries
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

There's a bug on my screen.

Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

Seriously.

D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

After seeing two McD posts here's mine.
So I went to pick up my girlfriend at LAX some years ago and I was hungry so I stopped at McDs before there (screw paying LAX's 30~50% mark-up prices).
This chick approaches me outside McDs and proceeds to ask me for some money. She kinda seemed like she may have been homeless but I really wasn't sure so I said I'd buy her a combo instead of giving her the money (for drugs, booze, whatever). I got my food to go and so did she. After going outside I said bye and as I was going to my car when she suddenly suggested that we go some place if I was looking for a good time. I said no thanks gotta get my GF and went to the airport quickly. That was just a really creepy situation that I hope to never find myself in again. (I almost didn't wanna post after typing... yuck.)
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)