Its Summer - Newest Reply (Scroll Down) Game Masters Exhibit

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
jfrost
Next-Gen

Re: Its Summer - Go outside already!

Post by jfrost »

Haoie wrote:It's winter! I'm freezing my ass off everynight here in lovely little NZ.

Spare a thought for the little guys. Or better yet, send coal.

It's cold here too. Now, for instance, it's 73 F. Chilly.
Ducky
24-bit

Post by Ducky »

Haoie wrote:It's winter! I'm freezing my ass off everynight here in lovely little NZ.

Spare a thought for the little guys. Or better yet, send coal.

:D

Second'd!
IIICCCPIII
16-bit

Post by IIICCCPIII »

I go out way more during wintr than summer. I don't tan well and am a total wimp in the heat, so I can't say I'll be doing anything too adventurous in july. most of this has to do with me not being able to drive right now :(
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Happy 4th! Of all days, today is the one to turn into a red lobster! Grill that meat and yourself. :D
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

BlackDS
Next-Gen

Post by BlackDS »

I am Loving that classic car, but if I was gonna put videogames in my trunk, I would get a much bigger screen! (And I would also put a game cube back there :))
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

BlackDS wrote:I am Loving that classic car, but if I was gonna put videogames in my trunk, I would get a much bigger screen! (And I would also put a game cube back there :))

Thanks, an expensive proposition gotta convince the wife for that. I throw a Phillips 20" CRT in once in a while for House of the Dead on the Dreamcast. With the 110 volt convertor already feeding the consoles, It does suck up the batteries quick though. Game consoles get rotated in depending on mood. Lucky running a bypass battery switch with two batteries, saving other battery to start the car.

Nothing would be more embarrassing at a Car Show then having to get a jump. :lol:
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Reviving my old thread. Any Video Game hibernators missing their ration of vitamin D?

Just went boating at the lake yesterday and had a blast! I usually go to Mission bay, but wanted to avoid the Jet Ski Labor Day crowd. The lake is a lot warmer then the ocean, no wet suit needed. Wakeboarding, Water Skiing and Ski Bob floater. I rigged up a beach sand skid board with a metal ring. Hooked up to the boat works great as a makeshift boogie board. Have to let go once in a while to hike up the swim trunks! :oops:

Still a little sunshine left, any Indian Summer stories?

Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

I didn't do jack this summer. I have no boat. And it was too damn hot to do anything that doesn't involve getting cooled down by water.
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Yeah, I live in Florida. It's always either really hot, or raining, or both(which means hot, humid and muggy outside). So generally speaking, I don't go outside more than I have to. I like being indoors where I have a fan and air conditioning. Plus, too much sun makes my skin get darker, permanenty. It's just a thing with pigmentation in my family and I'm pretty happy with my skin tone the way it is

I've never been much of an outdoorsey type anyway. Some people down here love going to the beach though, which I don't get. I don't get what's so great about beaches. To quote the late, great Bill Hicks, the beach is "where dirt meets water"
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Opposite feelings here. I think swimming is one of the best exercises one can do.
A no sweat workout on all the muscles and crap its a lot of fun too. :mrgreen:

Well, you are part of the ocean food chain though. :lol: