Its Summer - Newest Reply (Scroll Down) Game Masters Exhibit

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Its Summer - Newest Reply (Scroll Down) Game Masters Exhibit

Post by CRTGAMER »

Del Mar Fair Game Theme info at the bottom of Page 6

Well summer is in full swing. 4th of July coming up this weekend. Plan on grilling bunch of heart attack meat. My weekends are for hitting the beach and snorkeling with the leopard sharks. A crazy thrill, if only the tourists knew what were in these waters. :lol:

Tuesday summer nights are reserved for a weekly Car show. A chance to turn young again for a few hours. I take my '62 Impala cruising every week. I have a PS2 setup in the trunk for when I park. Combination of both of my fun activities.
Hey, at least i'm outta the house. :mrgreen:

Anyways what do you have in store this summer besides hibernating indoors playing games and reading these threads?
Attachments
Car Show 23.jpg
Car Show 23.jpg (163.03 KiB) Viewed 6208 times
Car Show 16.jpg
Car Show 16.jpg (137.99 KiB) Viewed 6206 times
Car Show 14.jpg
Car Show 14.jpg (146.26 KiB) Viewed 6204 times
Last edited by CRTGAMER on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:55 am, edited 16 times in total.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Re: Its Summer - Go outside already!

Post by CRTGAMER »

More pics, my '62 Impala.

Between the bowl and metering block on the Holley, Two sets of jets controlled from the dash!
See if you can spot the Nitrous and gas dump solenoids tied to the carb base plate.
Attachments
Nitrous Motor, Hedman Headers, 850 Spread Bore Holley with Primary Reo Pump, Edelbrock Torker Intake, Ported 1.94 Heads, 510 lift - 308 Duration Hydraulic Cam, Super Holeshot 2800 Powerglide, 4.11 Gears.
Nitrous Motor, Hedman Headers, 850 Spread Bore Holley with Primary Reo Pump, Edelbrock Torker Intake, Ported 1.94 Heads, 510 lift - 308 Duration Hydraulic Cam, Super Holeshot 2800 Powerglide, 4.11 Gears.
Car Show 07a.jpg (232.48 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
Blaze Twin Shock, modded to work as a Dual stick for Robotron and Virtua On. LCD TFT screen. 10" woofers driven by 2 Rockford Fosgate amps
Blaze Twin Shock, modded to work as a Dual stick for Robotron and Virtua On. LCD TFT screen. 10" woofers driven by 2 Rockford Fosgate amps
Car Show B.jpg (136.89 KiB) Viewed 6209 times
My '62 Impala SS with 327 Nitrous Motor, Hedman Headers, 850 Spread Bore Holley with Primary Reo Pump, Edelbrock Torker Intake, Ported 1.94 Heads, 510 lift - 308 Duration Hydraulic Cam, Super Holeshot 2800 Powerglide, 4.11 Gears. Have pulled motor, built and owned my car since High School.
My '62 Impala SS with 327 Nitrous Motor, Hedman Headers, 850 Spread Bore Holley with Primary Reo Pump, Edelbrock Torker Intake, Ported 1.94 Heads, 510 lift - 308 Duration Hydraulic Cam, Super Holeshot 2800 Powerglide, 4.11 Gears. Have pulled motor, built and owned my car since High School.
Car Show A.jpg (66.19 KiB) Viewed 6376 times
Last edited by CRTGAMER on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 pm, edited 7 times in total.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

This summer I'll be going to see ZZ Top, Rush, and the Doobie Brothers. Other than that I'll be avoiding the sun.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

This summer I plan to uh

Probably do nothing. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a car.
slowslow325
Next-Gen

Post by slowslow325 »

I'm forced to go to South Carolina for a week. I'm leaving in two days and I'm planning on staying in the hotel room and playing DS the whole time.

Nothing in South Carolina appeals to me in the slightest!
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Im traveling to Tennessee to a friends farm to go ride horses at the end of the month. Other than that I have to go scope out locations for a film Ill be shooting later in the year.
AppleQueso

Post by AppleQueso »

slowslow325 wrote:I'm forced to go to South Carolina for a week. I'm leaving in two days and I'm planning on staying in the hotel room and playing DS the whole time.

Bring some cash and go around looking for pawn shops, goodwills, flea markets, etc and see if you can score some deals.
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

slowslow325 wrote:I'm forced to go to South Carolina for a week. I'm leaving in two days and I'm planning on staying in the hotel room and playing DS the whole time.

SC has some damn good thrift store, flea markets and little family owned game/book stores you should check out when there.

Me personally I'm probably going to end up spending this summer like every other, doing nothing.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
Josh
64-bit

Post by Josh »

If I'm lucky I'll go to the local park and play some baseball with what few friends I have. Or I could just play ball by myself and attempt to meet people.

Point is, I want to get out more, but being a vampire and hating the sun is fun too.
Collects promo gaming stuff, certain import games, hockey memorabilia, and other oddball things. (sig and avy under construction)
Pichu
128-bit

Post by Pichu »

Um sleeping, video games,

running and kayaking sum up my Summer. 8)

But mostly games, lol.