whupthewickedwurm
24-bit

Post by whupthewickedwurm »

Cool I like "industrial" music too. :)
racketboy
Site Admin

Re: hi

Post by racketboy »

ducktapevoodoo wrote:hi im mike im 18 im a tax preparer and student i have my A+ certification and am working towards my net+ when im not working i liek to screw around with my computers and mod game systems and walk my dog

my favorite game is shadow of the collosus right now
i have a 360 xbox1 gamecube 2 dreamcasts 2 saturns a ds gamegear 3 sms a genesis and a turbo grafx and a ngpc

i also enjoy "industrial" and alternative music when im not gaming of caurse

my ds freind code for mariokart is 274941983230 not sure if its teh same for metroid prime

donno what else to say

Welcome aboard!
That's a nice collection of consoles :)
ducktapevoodoo
16-bit

Post by ducktapevoodoo »

thanks i spent most my life building it up lol
lordofduct
Next-Gen

Post by lordofduct »

who doesn't like Industrial?

point them out to me... I've got a bullet with their name on it.

noooooo... I kid I kid.
www.lordofduct.com - check out my blog

Space Puppy Studios - games for gamers by gamers
turkey
24-bit

Post by turkey »

Lo all,

i am from the UK but not sure there are many of us here atm, so I will shout all the louder :)

bit of a sega fan, loved the saturn first time round, but got it stolen along with my jap games, luckily they didnt get panzer draggon saga... then dived straight into the DC. Happy days.

seeing as people are listing their toys here are mine.

I have in no perticular order:
xbox and a xbox debug kit,ps2 ,jap dc with modchip(note this is for legit imports), gc ,psx plus vcd adaptor and floppy backup drive,gba,gbc,megadrive1 mega cd and 32x. and a philipps cdi with vcdcard. couple of snes's, gg, and an amiga or two somewhere, and a new saturn in bits being butchered to do a region mod on it, already has the 50/60hz fix finnished. Ohh and a street fighter 2 blackbelt jamma board, gf wont let me make my supergun yet :( and i have yet to get a pinball table...
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

impressive!
and welcome (again) :)
CurulleanCat
32-bit

Post by CurulleanCat »

Hey my name is Jeremy, Im 21 and I just modded my first saturn(Model 2 64 pin) and surprisngly it works. Unfortunetly it dosent load games right off of the start but it does load them. I also tried to Mod a PS2 which I must say I butchered. It possiblty could be fixed but I dont have the money. But yeah Im trying and thats what counts. :)
Ivo
Next-Gen

Another European here

Post by Ivo »

I'm actually portuguese but studying Physics in the U.K. and started more seriously collecting some retro game stuff recently, so many of them have the hefty U.K. power plug in them.

I'm looking at collecting older generation consoles rather than going for the new stuff (maybe I'll consider the new ones when they're old?), partly because it's less expensive, but mostly because I like retro gaming. However, both the DS and the upcoming Wii interest me a lot because of their inherent differences.

I started out with a GBA when the DS was already out, then I got a VERY cheap N64 with some games. I started using ebay for some more stuff and now I have a NGPC and a recently modded Saturn MkII with lots of controllers.

I also still have a couple of Amigas from my youth, the oldie disk based A500 which, for the time, was pretty much the best there was IMO (until the Megadrive and SNES rivalled/surpassed it, at least), and a CD32 "console" (not a bad system for the time, actually, but Commodore was going down already and it pretty much got only conversions for games).

Ivo.
marurun

Post by marurun »

Hello. I prize middle-era games (NES up through 32-bit) and I'm a bit verbose. I'm opinionated and blunt, too. Somehow, I still think I'm more of a nice guy than a jerk. Not sure why, though.

Anyone in Cleveland want to get together and play some Saturn Bomberman, let me know.
racketboy
Site Admin

Post by racketboy »

welcome!

I don't mind verbose :) I always enjoy hearing what people have to say.
Lots of people can just give short answers/quick lists, but I find it much more informative when people expanf on their thoughts. You're much more likely to inspire others that way.

Anyway, enjoy your stay!