Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
emwearz
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

by emwearz Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:33 am

Melbourne officially had the most hazardous air in the world today. :|
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:52 pm

:D - My KC Chiefs going to the Super Bowl!
Markies
128-bit

by Markies Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:05 pm

:x - I have shingles.

A couple of days ago, I developed a rash that got worse rather quickly. I finally decided to go to the Clinic today and I found out I have shingles. I had a really bad cold over New Year's, so they think that is why it flared up all of sudden.

So, for the next few weeks, I have itchy and bumpy skin on my chest and back that makes me want to itch and feels like it is on fire and is rather painful.

What a great birthday present to myself.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:51 pm

Had to move out of my new apartment already and back with my parents, unfortunately. My brother in law was threatening to fight me over bills we already discussed and agreed on when I'd pay. Found out neither I or my girlfriend were considered tenants, only occupants, so we just left and took 90% of the stuff in the apartment that wasn't in his room, because we brought it in. Only furniture left in a common area is a couch, and that's mine too. Had he not threatened me five times he might have a table and chair to eat at, though he probably can't cook himself much of a dinner now, as when we took the cookware that was ours he only had a pot left.
Might have left him more if he hadn't burned a Teflon pot on accident and a pan completely on purpose.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
This account isn't used much anymore. You can find me on reddit and steam @ SamuraiMegas as well.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever