Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
MrPopo

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

by MrPopo Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:19 am

ElkinFencer10 wrote:If she HAD to fall and need surgery, she picked probably the best time for it with regards to my being out.

She's nothing if not considerate.
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017 2018
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
marurun

by marurun Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:23 am

Glad to hear she's doing well, dude. She's definitely a trooper!
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:25 pm

:D Bought a Playstation Classic for just over $30 recently and soft modded it today with Bleemsync. Like a dream.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:36 pm

MrPopo wrote:
ElkinFencer10 wrote:If she HAD to fall and need surgery, she picked probably the best time for it with regards to my being out.

She's nothing if not considerate.

Truly the epitome of Southern hospitality. She even schedules life-threatening injuries so as not to inconvenience anyone.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

by Key-Glyph Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:15 am

Yo Elkin, I'm really sorry to hear about your grandmother, but relieved she's recovering well. I'm sure she was comforted by your company in the hospital. That's really touching that you took off work to be with her.

Hope she heals up swiftly!
BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:45 pm

What's everyone getting into tomorrow? Get to enjoy a day off? Happy Labor Day weekend.

Last Thursday I drove over/up to College Station (about 1h 20m from north Houston) to see the Texas A&M football game. I'm a big college football fan. Happy it's fall! Ready to see how my Aggies do. Our schedule is BRUTAL. Playing #1, #2, #3, #6, & #16. Should be a fun season though.
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

by Forlorn Drifter Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:00 pm

Jagosaurus wrote:What's everyone getting into tomorrow? Get to enjoy a day off? Happy Labor Day weekend.

Last Thursday I drove over/up to College Station (about 1h 20m from north Houston) to see the Texas A&M football game. I'm a big college football fan. Happy it's fall! Ready to see how my Aggies do. Our schedule is BRUTAL. Playing #1, #2, #3, #6, & #16. Should be a fun season though.

Wanted to go to that game so bad. I'm happy I got to rub that win in the faces of all the Bobcats I know, but to see it in person would've really sealed the hype for me.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:12 pm

Forlorn Drifter wrote:Wanted to go to that game so bad. I'm happy I got to rub that win in the faces of all the Bobcats I know, but to see it in person would've really sealed the hype for me.
Niceeee. I forgot that is your neck of the woods. We had pretty decent seats. This is right before a TD pass on the closest end zone corner. I try to make at least 2 Astros games & 3 or 4 Aggie football games each year.

I drove up after work on Thursday, then worked remotely the following Friday morning. Made for a long couple of days but worth it. Fun time.

There's a possibility I may be in the ATX, San An, San Marcos area more for work in the future. I'll hit you up.

Ack

by Ack Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:51 am

I did what I usually do during a holiday weekend and watched a few movies, though I also added in some wedding stuff for good measure to actually accomplish something. The movies? From Here to Eternity and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. Yeah, I'm classy.

Now I'm setting up a lunch with friends and then going to watch Godzilla vs Destroyah. I've seen it, but it will be the first time my buddy Ben has, so it should be entertaining.
I have a movie review website now: https://moviereviewsbyamook.com/
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

by Forlorn Drifter Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:46 pm

@Jag

No problem, just let me know man! Good seats, BTW.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever