What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

Youkai Watch 3 got confirmed today for a February NA release! Finally the best game in the series will be coming to Western shores, and so much earlier than I thought it would! :D

Perhaps they're releasing the games sooner to release Youkai Watch 4 in the US closer to when it releases in Japan? Perhaps for some kind of online functionality? :O
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Erik_Twice
Next-Gen

Post by Erik_Twice »

:D Got my Extron Crosspoint in the mail

:cry: It's not the unit shown in the picture. This one is grey instead of black and is in roughter shape. It also has several damaged audio ports :/
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-09-28 at 17.22.44(1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-09-28 at 17.22.44(1).jpeg (322.89 KiB) Viewed 4784 times
Looking for a cool game? Find it in my blog!
Latest post: Often, games must be difficult
http://eriktwice.com/
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I saw Billy from The Game Chasers today at the Texas state Fair. I would have asked for a picture but I didn't want to hold him up for too long cause he looked busy.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Things are slowing down at both my jobs. At Duck Donuts, we've all been cut back to 4 work days in lieu of 5 and one two days I go in at 7:30, as opposed to 6:30 the rest (including one where I get off at noon instead of 2, or really just whenever we get finished). Meanwhile at Oceanas Bistro the rest of the workers start bringing me their end-of-shift dishes at 8pm instead of 9pm, getting me out of there by as late as quarter after 10 instead of the usual 11-11:45.

:D More free time and getting to sleep in three days!

:cry: WAY less money!

Also at Duck Donuts on my break in introduced two of my coworkers to the Pingas meme via a YouTube Poop.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

I'm getting laid off from Oceanas Bistro after Saturday. Basically after Saturday I won't be on the schedule until the spring. Unless, of course, Duck Donuts goes through with its plan to stay open until 9pm and I can get to work open till close. Then I can get roughly the same amount of money in 4 days.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

Jmustang inadvertantly helped me suss out why my PS2's graphics were looking so fuzzy. I was pretty irritated after the component cable I bought for it didn't work properly (worked with my American one, but not with my Japanese one, and I only bought the thing to use with the Japanese one Xp). But Jmustang commented something about aspect ratios and how some PS2 games look weird when stretched out of 4:3, and I realized that my TV had been stretching ALL my old composite games to 16:9 and I'd just never thought as to how that might be not correct :P . It's still not perfect, but the blurry kanji I've been stuck on are definitely more readable and Tales of Destiny Director's Cut definitely looks better now with the screen the right size and the sharpness all the way up :D
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

PartridgeSenpai wrote:Jmustang inadvertantly helped me suss out why my PS2's graphics were looking so fuzzy. I was pretty irritated after the component cable I bought for it didn't work properly (worked with my American one, but not with my Japanese one, and I only bought the thing to use with the Japanese one Xp). But Jmustang commented something about aspect ratios and how some PS2 games look weird when stretched out of 4:3, and I realized that my TV had been stretching ALL my old composite games to 16:9 and I'd just never thought as to how that might be not correct :P . It's still not perfect, but the blurry kanji I've been stuck on are definitely more readable and Tales of Destiny Director's Cut definitely looks better now with the screen the right size and the sharpness all the way up :D

This list might help you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_P ... play_modes

A lot of games have 16:9 modes, but you usually have to select it in an options menu or something.
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

:? Had to miss my friends birthday party, which makes me feel like an ass, but there was nowhere to stay. On the other hand, someone I don't want to see was there (or seemed to be, based on Snapchat) so maybe it was for the best...
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
Key-Glyph
Next-Gen

Post by Key-Glyph »

My graduate school called to inform me that I apparently neglected to cash my last paycheck from my employment there three years ago. I suggested putting the incoming green straight into savings, but my husband throws his hands in the air and shouts gleefully, "Spend it on video games!!"

So now I'm going to brainstorm what games I'll be spending this surprise money on, guilt-free. Woohoo!

BogusMeatFactory wrote:If I could powder my copies of shenmue and snort them I would