Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Flake

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

by Flake Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:45 pm

I am pissed off because I found out that one of our brothers/sisters on this site took a post by a fellow member where they were venting about their job and then gave that information to said member's boss in order to get them in trouble.

I would be very interested in speaking with this person should they have the moral courage to explain themselves and defend what they did.
The PSTV is amazing.
---------------
Nintendo ID: Mecha_Flake
PS Network: jace-flake
nullPointer
128-bit

by nullPointer Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:08 pm

Flake wrote:I am pissed off because I found out that one of our brothers/sisters on this site took a post by a fellow member where they were venting about their job and then gave that information to said member's boss in order to get them in trouble.

I would be very interested in speaking with this person should they have the moral courage to explain themselves and defend what they did.

Dude ... not cool. That's just some cold, vindictive shit right there. It certainly gives me pause to consider the amount of time I spend screwing around on forums during downtime at work. But y'all wouldn't know about that. Because I work in ... uh ... Canada. At ... um ... a maple syrup specialty store. So if anyone wants to narc on me for being a slacker at work, just Google that. My name is ... Arty Fischel.

Phew that should throw them off the scent ... for now.
Michi
Next-Gen

by Michi Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:01 pm

sure.jpg
sure.jpg (171.55 KiB) Viewed 201 times
nullPointer
128-bit

by nullPointer Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Michi wrote:BUSTED

:lol:
In all honesty though it's not super unheard of for folks on the 'high line' (read: MT/Alberta border) to be doing work on the opposite side of the border. There's a fair number of folks up here with dual citizenship.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:59 pm

nullPointer wrote:
Flake wrote:I am pissed off because I found out that one of our brothers/sisters on this site took a post by a fellow member where they were venting about their job and then gave that information to said member's boss in order to get them in trouble.

Dude ... not cool.

Agreed. That is insane.
ESauced
64-bit

by ESauced Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:12 am

That’s disgusting. What an awful thing to do.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

by SamuraiMegas Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:43 pm

What the fuck? That's one of the most disgusting things I've heard even happen on the internet. I have a vague guess of who got in trouble, but I don't know who the hell would do something so mean.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
This account is no longer in use. You can find me on reddit and steam @ SamuraiMegas as well.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

by BoneSnapDeez Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 pm

That seems contrary to the character of the members here. Could it be some random drive-by lurker/troll?
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

by Forlorn Drifter Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:32 pm

Definitely not cool. Member or not, that is just rude.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Gunstar Green
Next-Gen

by Gunstar Green Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:47 pm

I can't even fathom why this would happen. How much of a mean-spirited asshole do you have to be to try and get someone fired?
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever