What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
marurun

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by marurun »

I, for one, appreciate your attention to detail in schooling us on grazing animals. I kinda wish I had a yard large enough for a couple goats and a chicken coop, except I am in no way interested in maintaining a yard that large or the aforementioned animals.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

As of current, annoying people with my livestock knowledge is my only purpose, so I'm compelled to do it anytime I can.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I can relate; annoying people with my knowledge of history, political science, and gaming trivia is all I'm good for.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

-null-
Last edited by ElkinFencer10 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

What a bummer! By a summer meaning when, August? Here's hoping it sells in 6 months!
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Stark wrote:What a bummer! By a summer meaning when, August? Here's hoping it sells in 6 months!

I don't know. Her parents have been talking about moving for a couple years, so it may well end up not happening, but she seems to think they're actually serious this time. Hopefully it'll sell.

MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Wait, so if the house doesn't sell they're going to move? Am I the only one seeing logic missteps there?
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Ack

Post by Ack »

MrPopo wrote:Wait, so if the house doesn't sell they're going to move? Am I the only one seeing logic missteps there?

No, I get it too.

Unless they plan to abandon it and bail back home to avoid any legal responsibility.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Their line of thinking is "We kind of want to go back to Egypt anyway, so why put in the money an expense of moving to a safer town a couple counties south if we don't have the extra money from selling this house?" I agree that it doesn't make much sense either, but that's the line of thinking as has been explained to me. If it doesn't sell soon, they're just going to move to Egypt with family and it sells whenever it sells.

samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:
samsonlonghair wrote:
Forlorn Drifter wrote:From the pictures it looks like the lawn is mostly grass. In such a case, sheep would be the better option.

I know, dude. I'm just being facetious.

The eating preferences and environmental potential of grazing animals is no laughing matter... :lol:

:) First meeting with the counselor seemed to have gone well, but I may still get a different one from now on, as that session was just checking what kind of help I need/want and any preferences in counselor I might have.

:roll: Kinda ironic though that I was in such a good mood at the time the counselor wasn't sure I needed help with the issues I was focused on, but I'm now in a terrible mood. My paper is just freaking terrible to write, and I have my normal weekend blues.

Glad to hear you make a joke dude! You're moving in the right direction.

marurun wrote:I, for one, appreciate your attention to detail in schooling us on grazing animals. I kinda wish I had a yard large enough for a couple goats and a chicken coop, except I am in no way interested in maintaining a yard that large or the aforementioned animals.

I bought a goat some years ago because I lived in a house with a half-acre backyard which was completely overgrown with Virginia Creeper. Goats are notoriously mischievous animals. Hilarious antic ensued. :lol:

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Their line of thinking is "We kind of want to go back to Egypt anyway, so why put in the money an expense of moving to a safer town a couple counties south if we don't have the extra money from selling this house?" I agree that it doesn't make much sense either, but that's the line of thinking as has been explained to me. If it doesn't sell soon, they're just going to move to Egypt with family and it sells whenever it sells.
This reminds me of my Persian friend. His family has been swearing that they're moving back to Turkey any day now... for the last five years.