What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
swiftzx
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by swiftzx »

Smiled: last mission on Call of Duty 3
Ticked: Nazis
Sale thread (please buy!): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19428
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Smile: I've been asked to speak at the College of Business at a local University.

Ticked: That means I need to make another powerpoint presentation.

Another smile: Getting my hair cut today, and my barber (Beautiful Korean lady) gives the best neck massages.
Ack

Post by Ack »

Luke wrote:Another smile: Getting my hair cut today, and my barber (Beautiful Korean lady) gives the best neck massages.

Spring for the happy ending!
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Ticked off: being told I should expect $2000 in repairs between two vehicles, having to leave both vehicles at the shop, and hitching a ride home.

Smile: Only spending closer to $1000 :roll: and having the shop deliver one car to me at home when it was done. (ok, so this wasn't really a smile, but a sigh of relief at least)

Genuine smile: Onb the cab ride from the shop to home, an elderly co-passenger informed us he and his wife had 8 kids. My wife said "Wow, that's impressive." He said, "No! It was stupid!"
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

Ticked: Not particularly ticked, but like d ^ It appears the rear differential in my car needs significant repair OR to be rebuilt...no sweat.

Smile: My brother called to inform me that he lost his wallet last night. Apparently he was getting gas and set his wallet on top of his car and sped away into the night. He was about 2-3 miles down the road before he realized what he had done. Miraculously, a gentleman left him a voicemail this morning that found the wallet as he was driving down the road. This wasn't some country road, it was in DC. Amazing.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

My knee is hurting me again and my back is fucked up probably from compensating for my knee and I had to go and get x-rays. My doctor has me on muscle relaxers but they do not stop my knee or back from hurting they just make me drowsy. Because of the muscle relaxers I can not really play Deathsmiles seriously all week now.
Pookie
32-bit

Post by Pookie »

Smile: New job, Yay :D

Ticked Off: Single mothers
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit

Post by I Feel Asleep!! »

Pookie wrote:Smile: New job, Yay :D

Nice, congrats!

Smile: Good music...I admit, just got done dancing to said music in the bathroom WHILE putting on makeup..Not a good idea I know, but it seems like it went on fine anyway haha.

Bummed Out (I wouldn't say ticked off bout this one, the circumstances I understand): No NES to play all the great NES games that keep coming through the mail. :(
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

What's up with your NES?
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit

Post by I Feel Asleep!! »

My two original NES consoles were broken and have been for quite a long time, and just recently my newly released (but quite flimsy, I found out) top-loader yobo NES console can no longer play games correctly. So at the moment until the NES lot I bought from Breetai is shipped and arrives, I'm without an NES. *sad face* :lol: