What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by SamuraiMegas »

:D I've put on 8lbs (going for 20). Been lifting for about 2 months pretty seriously now and I'm starting to get some actual muscle as well. I've been grinding non stop and I'm getting the results I actually earned and worked hard for :mrgreen:

Also, my EP is done, I just need to shoot the cover art for it once I move into my new place once 19th. I also turn 21 on the 26th, so that's really exciting. Got a cute goth girl I'm going to take out for drinks I hope.

Also gone on some dates, got one tonight in fact. I don't think I'll have any problems being single for a bit, I've been doing pretty well for myself.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

^ lifting weights get additive and becomes part of your lifestyle. Keep up the hard work. Sounds like you're doing well after the breakup.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

stickem wrote:^ lifting weights get additive and becomes part of your lifestyle. Keep up the hard work. Sounds like you're doing well after the breakup.

I'll post some pics in the coming months, I'm also growing my beard in. Really trying to transform myself and become a stronger person in general, and I think I'll be hard to recognize by the end of the year. Appreciate the kind words.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

My man making natty gainz.
NotLuke
24-bit

Post by NotLuke »

This happened three weeks ago, but....

Smile: It was time to go car shopping as my current car was on her last leg and I had a new job to start. The plan was for the car to get me through school, and it did, barely. Found a car I was highly interested in, and located two with nearly identical mileage and features at two dealerships, each with 50 miles of each other. Did a test drive from home and played ping pong with the two dealership's offers. Got the offer I wanted, which included $2700 for my trade-in as long as the car made it there.

Frown: It didn't make it there. It made it 1,050 feet away from the dealership. I was offered $400 for it and took it.

Smile: It could have been worse as my car was running in the red the entire 42 miles to the dealership. Like, outside the red even. Cracked the head in the process if getting almost there.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Would've been cool if you had that bitch towed a mile short and got your 2700.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

:shock: / :cry: Haven't had a night off from Food Lion since August 4th. I didn't have a night off last or this week. That's 18 days straight without a night off! I won't get my schedule for next week until Thursday, so one of three things will happen:

• I'll be off on Sunday, first one in 18 nights, but it's highly unlikely.
  • I'll get a night off somewhere between Monday and Friday, but not Saturday. That'd be 19-23 nights straight with no night off.
  • No night off, which will mean no night off in two weeks and three days.

But that also means a TON of overtime pay.
NotLuke
24-bit

Post by NotLuke »

stickem wrote:Would've been cool if you had that bitch towed a mile short and got your 2700.

Once they saw what shape it was in they wold have adjusted their offer. Ether way, engine was blown after my trip so towing wouldn't have been the way to go.
Now, what I should have done was have it towed the entire 40+ miles to the dealership.
Spilled milk.

The car I wanted to purchase before all of this happened was sold right before I made an offer. It was nearly the same car, different dealership, and ten miles closer. I would have had to take out a loan for it, so I slept on it. The next morning I checked my email and then went for a bike ride with my wife, and during our ride we talked about the car loan and we agreed to pull the trigger. When we got back from our ride there was an email from the dealer stating he sold the car that morning. Spilled milk.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Got my schedule for the week of August 23 and…

:evil: ANOTHER GODDAMN WEEK WITHOUT A GODDAMN NIGHT OFF!!!

That means that by next Saturday I've gone 25 days without a night off. Also, my last night off was my second of two nights off, and that was mostly due to a hurricane.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Hey that's extra New York money fund lol