What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by fastbilly1 »

Thats my job.

Edit:
And feeder pipe for hotwater heater burst. Not much you can do about that one and surprisingly it is beside the furnace. I have no idea how it froze. So the last hour was moving everything in the garage that was infront of it away and moved the workbench.
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

:roll: Truck problems. I had to get the truck home, and found out after I looked up the symptoms that it could be bad enough to screw my catalytic converters, so that's just frickin lovely.

:? And stress just keeps rolling in...
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
Michi
Next-Gen

Post by Michi »

:( : Kitty isn't going to be with us much longer. She's barely eating or drinking and she doesn't seem to want to get up and move at all. We're pretty sure she's in pain, but with cats it's so damn hard to tell sometimes. We've known this was coming. She's had kidney failure for a while now, but until just this last month she'd been her normal kitty self. We're taking her to the vet on Monday. It's going to be a really crappy day.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Sorry to hear this Michi! :(
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Smokers are generally inconsiderate cunts. Pot and cig smokers. Fuck them both. All I will say without going into a rant.

Anyway. Sorry. Nothing to smile about atm.
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Michi wrote::( : Kitty isn't going to be with us much longer. She's barely eating or drinking and she doesn't seem to want to get up and move at all. We're pretty sure she's in pain, but with cats it's so damn hard to tell sometimes. We've known this was coming. She's had kidney failure for a while now, but until just this last month she'd been her normal kitty self. We're taking her to the vet on Monday. It's going to be a really crappy day.

Just be glad you have time to say goodbye. My best friend of 16 years was more sudden and it devastated me. I have her ashes in a wooden engraved box.

I'm not a religious person but still, the poem of the rainbow bridge might comfort you.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together...
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

I'm going to be completely homeless by June 7th. gotta sell almost everything I own and look for a job or two to have by next week. Gotta have around 2k so I can afford a car and rent. I'll start listing everything on here worth selling pretty soon I guess. Keep me in yalls thoughts.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

SamuraiMegas wrote:I'm going to be completely homeless by June 7th. gotta sell almost everything I own and look for a job or two to have by next week. Gotta have around 2k so I can afford a car and rent. I'll start listing everything on here worth selling pretty soon I guess. Keep me in yalls thoughts.

I wish you the best of luck to get back on your feet man.
SamuraiMegas
Next-Gen

Post by SamuraiMegas »

Segata wrote:
SamuraiMegas wrote:I'm going to be completely homeless by June 7th. gotta sell almost everything I own and look for a job or two to have by next week. Gotta have around 2k so I can afford a car and rent. I'll start listing everything on here worth selling pretty soon I guess. Keep me in yalls thoughts.

I wish you the best of luck to get back on your feet man.

It's actually by choice, it's about when I graduate. I'd literally rather be homeless than stay here though.
Hobie-wan wrote:Milk the banana for all it's worth.

My BST Thread
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

:D Got a new cell phone back on the first.

:) Withdrew $140 in Amazon gift cards from my Smart App account. Bought a $20 PSN card (bought a Vita game and PS4 game), a $20 Nintendo eShop card (bought both Azure Striker Gunvolt games and some Blaster Master Zero DLC), a case for my phone, a gaming headset, two tracks from the soundtrack to The Lure, the Nightmare on Elm Street Blu-Ray box set (doesn't include Freddy vs Jason or the remake) and I preordered the Friday the 13th Blu-Ray box set (which only includes the first eight films).

:cry: Been without heat for a few days, and then it snowed its ass off!

:cry: Been without internet since the 27th!

:cry: The restaurant I work for is gonna be closed for a few weeks here soon for remodelling.

:) But my mom talked to the boss about me helping with the remodel.