What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by I Feel Asleep!! »

sevin, i continued from before and got to level 42 I believe (tis a lil foggy, I was getting reeeeally sleepy). I scribbled a barely legible password in my sleepiness to use next time, but I don't think there's anyway I can get that far starting that late without game genie codes...But I shall try!

Dracula, seriously? That's awesome haha. 8) Yeah I own that somewhat-sequel. I love it's 90's cheese goodness, and it IS fun, though significantly harder! The sliding, sprinting, and jumping were nice touches, but I actually feel like it was much easier to maneuver around in ZAMN. Maybe that's just because I had ZAMN growing up as opposed to Ghoul Patrol, which I got like last year or so. I wish more staple monsters were in Ghoul Patrol like there were in ZAMN, but again it's a decent game that does carry some of the feel of the first one. Though I would be perfectly satisfied for Zeke and Julie to stay in their NEIGHBORHOOD as opposed to venturing into ancient China and whatnot.

Wow, I'm getting off topic. Nevermind. :mrgreen: :lol:
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Ticked:Missed out on getting chosen for a work from home pilot program where I work because of a technicality

Smile:Bought a brand new copy of Sin & Punishment 2 to make me feel better :)

Don't have a Wii, but it just feels good to own another awesome Treasure game
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
ToKeN
128-bit

Post by ToKeN »

ticked: havin money and don't know what to buy :x

smile: havin money........yup that's it :roll:
*SEGA NOMAD*SEGA32X*SEGA GENESIS MODEL 1 & 2*SEGACD MODEL 1 & 2*SEGA SATURN(JP & US)*SNES*N64 X2*3DO FZ-1 X2*3DO FZ-10*GOLDSTAR 3DO*SMS PAL MODEL2*NINTENDO GAMECUBE*PS1(MODDED)(1PAL & 2US)*PSONE W/LCD X2*PS2(FAT)X2*SEGA DREAMCAST X5(3US/1PAL/1JP)*SEGA GAME GEAR*XBOX*NES*LYNX*WII*MAGNAVOX-CD-i*NEO-GEO"AES"*PHILLIPS SCUBA VR GOGGLES*XBOX 360 ELITE*
vash23n
Next-Gen

Post by vash23n »

Smile: installed a hummingbird feeder on my porch even though no one I know who has ever had one has ever had any success. Have had a visitor every 5 minutes or so for the last two days.

Ticked: didn't set an alarm last night because I figured I would wake up early on my own, but I slept straight through until 3:30 pm! I guess I needed sleep or something, but damn! So much to do today.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Smile: The wife and I are going on a Ferris Bueller location hunt in Chicago while I'm on a business trip.

Also saw some filming of Transformers 3, and clicked a pic of Bay speaking with the Sears Tower security.

Ticked: The filming of Transformers 3. You can't walk but a few blocks before you hear an explosion, and a lot of the roads are closed, especially large areas of Wacker.
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Smile: My Stand up went over very, very well. Much better than I though it would have. I also included a joke about retro games too. It's online, pm me if you'd like to see it (low quality).

Ticked: Leaving Chicago. But it is nice to be home.
Metal Militia
128-bit

Post by Metal Militia »

Smile: Done with Summer School :D

Ticked: Chicago Cubs traded Ted Lilly and Ryan Theriot. I guess its time to rebuild :cry:
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Metal Militia wrote:Smile: Done with Summer School :D

Ticked: Chicago Cubs traded Ted Lilly and Ryan Theriot. I guess its time to rebuild :cry:

Well, with Sweet Lou leaving, there's a lot to do.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Metal Militia wrote:Ticked: Chicago Cubs traded Ted Lilly and Ryan Theriot. I guess its time to rebuild :cry:

Isn't it always? Or at least for the past 102 years? :lol:
Metal Militia
128-bit

Post by Metal Militia »

dsheinem wrote:
Metal Militia wrote:Ticked: Chicago Cubs traded Ted Lilly and Ryan Theriot. I guess its time to rebuild :cry:

Isn't it always? Or at least for the past 102 years? :lol:

Yeah, you and Luke are right, I'm 21 now, hopefully when I'm 30 the cubs will be in a pennant race again lol :(