What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by I Feel Asleep!! »

Smile: About to have a late night (or should I say EARLY morning?) showing of the second TMNT movie. Haven't seen it in years! I've been in a total TMNT mood lately.

Ticked: More useless, mindless texts from a few guys and not as much money to spare on games as I'd like! :(
Metal Militia
128-bit

Post by Metal Militia »

Smile: Went to a party last night

Ticked: Hung-over from that party last night
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

:D : Got extra hours at the store across town and actually got a chance to earn some money for once.

:evil: : An old girlfriend decided to appear and start making things complicated. :?
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Ticked Off
Gas dryer gave out, a Maytag at that! Whirpool makes them now, so maybe reliability is not as good as 20 years ago. No heat just air and spins smooth. No panel in back, so took tin snips and made my own. Electric Igniter seems to be okay and internal gas valves outta reach. Crap, it was a solid appliance till now. New one being delivered tomorrow a GE.

Smile
Climbed over storage boxes in washroom to make sure dryer vent was clear for new dryer. Discovered that I own a THIRD VECTREX! Geeze I forgot about that one, two in the bedroom already. My transportable gaming machine. :mrgreen:

Gonna have to do some more climbing back there to re-discover other treasures.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

CRTGAMER wrote:Smile
Climbed over storage boxes in washroom to make sure dryer vent was clear for new dryer. Discovered that I own a THIRD VECTREX! Geeze I forgot about that one, two in the bedroom already. My transportable gaming machine. :mrgreen:

Guess what just ticked me off today...... :P
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

Smile: I'm taking a "celebrity" shopping today, so my day of work will be quite awesome.

Ticked: I found an error on my sales report that causes my revenue to be off by a few cents. I'd rather be off by thousands of dollars than a few cents. Large errors are easier to find what caused them.
I Feel Asleep!!
64-bit

Post by I Feel Asleep!! »

Smile: I actually DON'T have to work today, on one of the busiest nights of the year. :o

Ticked: Annoying night as all hell yesterday, I'm so tired after being up over 24 hours straight staying busy constantly, only to have to get up early AGAIN for school this morning...My eyes wanna fall out, soooo sleepy... :lol:
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

I Feel Asleep!! wrote:Smile: I actually DON'T have to work today, on one of the busiest nights of the year. :o

woohooo! :)

I Feel Asleep!! wrote:Ticked: Annoying night as all hell yesterday, I'm so tired after being up over 24 hours straight staying busy constantly, only to have to get up early AGAIN for school this morning...My eyes wanna fall out, soooo sleepy... :lol:

:?
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:
CRTGAMER wrote:Smile

Guess what just ticked me off today...... :P

Salt on the wounds.
Bought the pair at 20 bucks a piece. Love swap meets! Forgot how much the washroom display cost. I think thats the one that package deal bought with game carts, manuals, 3d color discs and overlays. To make you feel better only one controller. Had to mod old 3rd party Apple II sticks as spares. Only lacking lightpen and visor.
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

Smile: looking at the wallpaper of my cell phone. :)

Ticked: feeling a little sick.. :?
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here