What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
NotLuke
24-bit

Re: What Made you Smile/What Ticked you off Today?

Post by NotLuke »

The mods here should collect all the posts related to Forlorn and create an epic "Advice for Forlorn" thread, or "The Boys of racketboy Secrets to Success" with tips on your career, women, and being the best you you can be. Insightful stuff like "ladies like a man that smells good" and why you should really ask your friend out. Or why you really should not ask your friend out. Or why you should maybe just feel it out for now and see how things go with your friend's friend.
Please never change, you guys.

Smile: Can't wait for hockey. Playing with kids half my age. Still got my handles.
marurun

Post by marurun »

Well, this forum IS mostly guys, and the social norm for guys is to try to advice everything until the problem is fixed or goes away.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:That sounds like a pretty complicated relationship; so...call your dad!

He has no minutes on his phone so I have to text him, which I have been doing. But as his primary job (construction) makes having his phone on his person difficult, getting a response is difficult. And if he's not at Nino's Pizza, Oceanas Bistro or the pier, he could very well be anywhere.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

REPO Man wrote:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:That sounds like a pretty complicated relationship; so...call your dad!

He has no minutes on his phone so I have to text him, which I have been doing. But as his primary job (construction) makes having his phone on his person difficult, getting a response is difficult. And if he's not at Nino's Pizza, Oceanas Bistro or the pier, he could very well be anywhere.

Are you going to try to find him in person by going to all of those places to see if he is there? If so, how are you going to get to each location? You don’t have to respond, but I am curious as to how you are going to resolve this predicament.
Ack

Post by Ack »

For some reason, I hope it involves a car accident, a power outage, stealing lumber, Zaxby's in a microwave, and REPO's barber.

But he ain't in Atlanta.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

I’m kinda bummed that I bought something on a Facebook yard sale group (always a bad move) and of course it turns out to be irrevocably broken.

I’m a little bit mad at the seller for scamming me, but mostly I’m mad at myself for being stupid enough to buy something off a Facebook yard sale group. :x
marurun

Post by marurun »

samsonlonghair wrote:I’m kinda bummed that I bought something on a Facebook yard sale group (always a bad move) and of course it turns out to be irrevocably broken.

I’m a little bit mad at the seller for scamming me, but mostly I’m mad at myself for being stupid enough to buy something off a Facebook yard sale group. :x

Call them out on Facebook. They posted that to the group, now they can let the group hear about their deeds.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Ack wrote:For some reason, I hope it involves a car accident, a power outage, stealing lumber, Zaxby's in a microwave, and REPO's barber.

But he ain't in Atlanta.

No. Just ride on my bike between the pier (across the street) and the Bistro (up the road) and Nino's Pizza (down the road and closer than the Bistro).

And he DID install a shower head I bought. And he also managed to respond to my texts.

Also I don't have a barber. I just take shave my head when my hair's too long and it's not the time of year where short hair is a liability.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

I thought it might involve you riding your bike to those places. Did you have to do that to find him? And, what’s going to happen? Is he going to fix it? When?
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

That's alot of questions for a bot to answer.