Dedicated "What Is This Worth?" Thread

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
lost_within
Next-Gen

Re: Dedicated "What Is This Worth?" Thread

Post by lost_within »

dsheinem wrote:
dedalusdedalus wrote:Alright, my gut says this is a good deal, but I haven't been observing Jaguar prices long enough to know for certain.

The deal is $75 for the following:
Jaguar Console w/ 2 Controllers
S-Video Cable
Composite cable
Power Supply

Alien vs. Predator
Wolfenstein 3D
Cybermorph
Tempest 2000
Defender 2000
Doom

Should I bite? Any Jaguar connoisseurs want to opine?

Yup, it's a good deal!

Its a good deal...but...dsheinem got an AWESOME deal not even 2 weeks ago hehe.

GamerMON wrote:
lost_within wrote:
GamerMON wrote:Is this a good deal?

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/1618169843.html

I don't have much outside the norm on PS2 and PS1. This would really make my few PS1/2 collection pop.

dude...its 25$...

I am sure you have bought and sold several of these. I am getting one of the two playstation stands. They also have a gamecube Kiosk I am going to buy. Figured I might ask here before I buy. Hopefully, I will be able to put these in the find of the day thread.

Trust me...for 25$, thats a great price. Hell almost anything for 25$ that is game related is worth getting, cept for et and a few other pos things hehe
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
dedalusdedalus
Next-Gen

Post by dedalusdedalus »

Thanks dsheinem and lost_within. I'm gonna bite on that deal, hopefully I'll be the proud owner of an Atari Jaguar very soon.
lost_within
Next-Gen

Post by lost_within »

dedalusdedalus wrote:Thanks dsheinem and lost_within. I'm gonna bite on that deal, hopefully I'll be the proud owner of an Atari Jaguar very soon.

That bundle also has about 75% of the games I would tell you to get, 2 controller, svideo AND composite cables, its really good honestly. The composite cable can go for like 20-35$ depending on how many are listed at one time, sometimes more sometimes less. All depends. So...I think its a steal honestly.
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
Josh
64-bit

Post by Josh »

Hey guys, just wondering whether you think this is a good deal or not.

http://daytona.craigslist.org/vgm/1620528130.html

I'm a bit skeptical myself, but that's because I don't see Game Boy Pockets and carrying cases often.
Collects promo gaming stuff, certain import games, hockey memorabilia, and other oddball things. (sig and avy under construction)
aaron
Next-Gen

Post by aaron »

Josh wrote:Hey guys, just wondering whether you think this is a good deal or not.

I'm a bit skeptical myself, but that's because I don't see Game Boy Pockets and carrying cases often.

try and talk 'em down to and even $100 and i'd say it's worth it. then you can sell me metroid II, haha.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
neist

Post by neist »

neist wrote:I have a random item that I can't seem to find the value on.

I have a sealed De La Jet Set Radio. It's not the premium box, mind you. It's just the regular De La Jet Set.

It's one of the only items that I have not seen another sealed one pop up on eBay in some time.

No help for me then? :?

Maybe no one knows either..
"A blogger with zero audience actually has the audience of tens of thousands of game-industry writers scouring for new content." - Destructoid
molotovwars
Next-Gen

Post by molotovwars »

Josh wrote:Hey guys, just wondering whether you think this is a good deal or not.

I wouldn't buy it. All that stuff can be had for extremely cheap. Original game boys, pockets, and advances all sell for pennies, especially if they are all bundled together. None of the games are worth much either. Tony Hawk 4 for the GBA...$10? please try a dollar.

http://www.amazon.com/Tony-Hawk-Skater- ... 958&sr=8-2

I actually threw away a copy of that game. It had no label and even trying to sell it on Amazon would end up costing me money.

Don't buy. Just look on eBay. The seller is trolling you if you think it would cost $200 plus. If I were in the states (where all my game stuff is) I'd gladly put together a bundle to clear out my gb pocket, gb original and a few of my games.
tahoe2
32-bit

Post by tahoe2 »

I checked ebay completed listings and only 2 were listed. So I don't realy know the price of this.

I know playstations are cheap as hell. I can buy one for 10 dollars at local gaming store. But how much is it worth if it comes with the box?

I have a guy i'm meeting up with today to buy one for 17 dollars.
BlackDS
Next-Gen

Post by BlackDS »

tahoe2 wrote:I checked ebay completed listings and only 2 were listed. So I don't realy know the price of this.

I know playstations are cheap as hell. I can buy one for 10 dollars at local gaming store. But how much is it worth if it comes with the box?

I have a guy i'm meeting up with today to buy one for 17 dollars.

17 dollars is not bad, especially with a box
Ack wrote:You WILL be respectful of each other, or I WILL shove my mod foot so far up your Internet ass that your avatar will wince. Do you understand, children?

My Sale thread, lots of nintendo, neo-geo, and sega stuff!
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=24526&p=305373#p305373
GamerMON
Next-Gen

Post by GamerMON »

Yeah I just needed a little push (really my fiance saying it was okay and that I could use her car to go get them did it). Not a bad $50 spent. I went with a PS2 no monitor or system and a Game with no system or monitor. The gamecube stan was bi- atch to move by myself.