Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
isiolia
Next-Gen

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by isiolia Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Xeogred wrote:OMG, one of the rare books I read ages ago. Got more info on this project?

Not especially, the three shows were a recent announcement that was posted around the web.
Sload Soap
Next-Gen

by Sload Soap Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:24 pm

I meant more that TV has moved towards serialisation than the episodic syndicated TV of old Trek.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:55 am

wow. The premier of Inhumans was fucking awful. Anyone else punish themselves by watching it?
isiolia
Next-Gen

by isiolia Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:18 am

I did not, since it's not the New Warriors with Milana Vayntrub as Squirrel Girl, and thus I had no reason to care.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:21 am

I mostly watched out of morbid curiosity. The trailers looked horrible, so I wasn't expecting much. But it was sooooo bad. Horrible acting. Like from the first few lines of the show I was shaking my head at how bad the delivery was. Also from the trailers I thought Magik was in the show but it turned out I was confusing Crystal. But really there was something that happens with Medusa in the first episode that just... wow. Like I'm actually amazed at how hard they F'd this one up. It's almost impressive that a ball can be dropped so hard. Not recommended haha.

The Gifted premiers tonight, though. That one actually looks good.
MrPopo

by MrPopo Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:19 am

noiseredux wrote:wow. The premier of Inhumans was fucking awful. Anyone else punish themselves by watching it?

I plan to; I am bad about keeping track of premiers because I don't watch much TV so I don't get bombarded with the "coming soon" commercials.
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:23 am

MrPopo wrote:
noiseredux wrote:wow. The premier of Inhumans was fucking awful. Anyone else punish themselves by watching it?

I plan to; I am bad about keeping track of premiers because I don't watch much TV so I don't get bombarded with the "coming soon" commercials.

same here. I actually will add stuff that I want to watch to my calendar to remind me because otherwise I'd have no idea.
Segata
Next-Gen

by Segata Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Ep 3 of STD (lol) just tells me this is Section 31 the series or Equinox form Voyager the series. Pretty awful and never been a fan of Section 31. Thought it was a terrible addition. The bonus is the episode was a horror film in space and the monster was Pinky from Doom 3.
Dreamcast is love,Dreamcast is life!
Twitter Segata
Sano
Next-Gen

by Sano Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Lethal Weapon started its 2nd season! Always watching The Orville and Star Trek; Discovery. There is also the new series Seal Team, which I've seen the pilot and enjoy it very much.
Stark
Next-Gen

by Stark Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:37 pm

Watch The Good Place if you haven't, it's great. Bummer to hear that Inhumans is bad; what's the verdict on The Gifted?
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever