Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ziggy587

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

by Ziggy587 Sun May 10, 2020 2:49 pm

I watched the first season of Castlevania on NetFlix when it first came out. When the second season became available, I just wasn't in the mood for it. But now I got in the mood for it and binged the second and third seasons. I definitely enjoyed it, and can't wait for a fourth season!

I was still in the mood for something though. So I decided to give the Dracula series on NetFlix a try. To my delight, it was definitely enjoyable! Has anyone else seen this?

I just wish it had a subtitle or something. There's too many things out there titled simply "Dracula" at this point.
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:25 pm

Anyone a fan of the TV series Fargo? I really like the first two seasons. The third was OK, but not as good as the first two. I just read that the fourth season was set to premiere in April but was delayed indefinitely due to COVID-19. Dammit!
I'm parting with some duplicate Blu-Ray and DVD movies. Check out this thread if interested.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:41 pm

Rewatching King of the Hill on Hulu and occasionally The Simpsons on Disney+.
TheSSNintendo
128-bit

by TheSSNintendo Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:57 pm

I've been watching Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion on NetFlix. Got the last 5 episodes of Season 2 left to go.
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

by PretentiousHipster Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:33 pm

S01E05 of Nathan for You was seriously the funniest thing I've ever seen.

EDIT: Also this part

Markies
Next-Gen

by Markies Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:51 pm

Several years ago, I bought the soundtrack for The Adventures of Pete and Pete. It is amazingly good and I've always wanted to watch them again. For years, I would look for the DVD's, but I never found them. Apparently, they are rare and rather expensive.

Well, since I mostly work from home and watch my DVD collection while on my lunch break, I decided to finally bite the bullet and buy both seasons on DVD. I'm only a few episodes in, but I'm glad I did.

This could be the best kids show of all time. Also, it is a pretty damn good show by itself. It still holds up and I love looking for guest stars that go on to do other things.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

by REPO Man Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:43 pm

Pete and Pete is a goddamn national treasure!!

Since I have HBO Max, through Hulu, I've started watching Young Sheldon and I gotta say Meemaw is easily my favorite character not counting Sheldon.

I've also been enjoying Lovecraft Country.

Also I'm back to Doctor Who, revisiting Creepshow, still rewatching King of the Hill, into season 4 of The Golden Girls and just this Sunday, The Simpsons, Family Guy and Bless the Harts came back from summer break.
marurun

by marurun Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:49 pm

The wife and I have finally wrapped up season 2 of Penny Dreadful. Enjoying it so far.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
Ziggy587

by Ziggy587 Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:00 am

marurun wrote:The wife and I have finally wrapped up season 2 of Penny Dreadful. Enjoying it so far.

I watched season 1 and a few episodes into season 2 a few months back. I sort of lost interest in it, but maybe I'll pick it back up since it's October now.
PretentiousHipster
Next-Gen

by PretentiousHipster Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:55 am

The Nathan for You Best Buy episode is even more insane than the Dumb Starbucks one

Return to Off-Topic / Whatever