So what have you guys been watching lately?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Limewater
Next-Gen

Re: So what have you guys been watching lately?

Post by Limewater »

Sunday: I watch "The Simpsons" fairly regularly when it's new.

Monday: House

Wednesday: Nip/Tuck

Thursday:Community
Parks and Recreation
The Office
30 Rock

Friday: The Soup (unless we go out or are watching a movie)
Systems: TI-99/4a, Commodore Vic-20, Atari 2600, NES, SMS, GB, Neo Geo MVS (Big Red 4-slot), Genesis, SNES, 3DO, PS1, N64, DC, PS2, GBA, GCN, NDSi, Wii
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

chuck
30 rock
the office
parks and rec.
comunity
diners, drive-in's, and dives
iron cheff america
man vs. food
bizare food with andrew zimerman
i would be watching mad-ventures if travel channel still had it
just finnished the anime serial experiments lain.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Luke wrote:
Metal Militia wrote:My schedule is similar to this one. Always watchin ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, and the NFL Network religiously. Always watching my Chicago Bulls ( Derrick Rose finally looks healthy and is returning to form) and my Blackhawks (2nd in the Western Conference)!

Awesome. I'm originally from Chicago, Jefferson Park.

Knock on wood, but I think the hawks, the mighty BlackHawks, have a shot at the cup this year. Wish we could sign on Mark Savard. But, it is nice to see the owners put money into the team, and not just into selling tickets.

I haven't been able to watch basketball since the end of the Bulls dynesty. My first memories of basketball was the 90-91 season where our Bulls (originally from Naperville) dominated the sport. So 8 years later when the team dissolved I wasn't able to bring myself to watch the game again.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

Ever last year, I've been watching "Two and a Half Men", but only in syndication. I then started watching it on CBS, which is good cuz Monday nights have always been a crapshoot.

But that led to "How I Met Your Mother", "Accidentally on Purpose" (how the FUCK is Jenna Elfman pushing 40 but still looks better than DAMN NEAR every single person half her age in my town?) and more importantly:

Ever since I saw the episode where Penny gets hooked on Age of Conan, I've loved this show. And later on, I rented the season 1 and season 2 boxsets from Netflix, just to get ready for Season 3.

Other shows I've started watching:

* Star Trek TOS
* Star Trek TNG
* ABC Kids' remastered "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers", so long as no one deletes it from the DVR.
* "Buffy" reruns on Logo (the GLBT network from MTV), who also now airs Reno 911! and The Sarah Silverman Program
* Melrose Place (new one)
* 30 Rock
* SNL
* Chowder
* The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (ADVENTURE!!!!)
* CSI, ever since the episode of CSI: Miami where pop star Phoenix(not spelled that way) bursts into flames on stage
* Criminal Minds (only seen a few eps so far, but the first one I saw was the one with the woman who collected human "dolls", and there was a brief cameo by Johnathan Frakes as her father)
* Degrassi TNG (as soon as they start airing new episodes again)
Krooner
64-bit

Post by Krooner »

I watch

30 Rock
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Always Sunny
Californication

Alot of those shows are off air no though, I'm always watching Doctor Who can't wait to see what Matt Smith is like, I watch True Blood too but it makes me feel dirty like I shouldn't be enjoying it... not sure why!?

Oh and Xfiles repeats
Hatta
Next-Gen

Post by Hatta »

REPO Man wrote:Other shows I've started watching:

* Star Trek TOS
* Star Trek TNG

A couple years ago, I watched Star Trek, TNG, DS9 complete and in order of airing. That was great. Got halfway through Voyager and just couldn't do it anymore. Sad.

You should seek out Star Trek: The Animated Series. Lots of the same writers as TOS, but they can do more with the animation. There's only 20 episodes or so, but it's cheesy and fun and worth watching.
We are prepared to live in the plain and die in the plain!
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

ST TAS is very good. I bought the set they released on DVD a while back and loved it. As a huge TOS fan it was like having a 4th season that I had never seen before. Highly recommended.
Flak Beard
Next-Gen

Post by Flak Beard »

Right now I don't have too much time for TV, but I have been following the new season of 24.

Oh yeah, and an episode of Robotech every night before bed. :D
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

Been watching Breaking Bad Season 1 dvd in preparation for Season 3 starting in march. I didn't start watching the show til season 2. I wish the season 2 dvd was coming out sooner than a week before Season 3 starts so I could catch up on all of them. I like to pace myself so it kinda sucks that I'll buy a $30-$40 set of shows and have to watch all the episodes in a week.

Also Burn Notice and The Office (wtf was up with the clip show last week). Heroes has become a joke but I still leave it on while I'm doing other stuff. The show has had its ups and downs but now it's just dragging. There's no forward momentum at all. You can tell they're making it up as they go along, what does evil carnival dude want to accomplish exactly? Seriously just combine the budget for the rest of the season into one episode, come up with some reason for Sylar and Peter to fight, have some matrix revolutions epic battle and end this already.
izdead
32-bit

Post by izdead »

Law and Order SVU. I'm hooked.
systems: SNES, NES, Sega Genisis, Sega CD, N64, PSone, XBOX, XBOX360 (RROD), GameBoy, GBA