RACKETBOY 2009 CHARITY AUCTION - THANKS EVERYONE!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
classicgamer5
Next-Gen

Re: RACKETBOY 2009 CHARITY AUCTION - ITEMS SHIPPING!

Post by classicgamer5 »

Its been snowing so I have to ship out everything Monday.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

classicgamer5 wrote:Its been snowing so I have to ship out everything Monday.

It's understandable, the weather was pretty bad here as well.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

You know, back when I lived in the Chicago suburbs it took three reported fatalities on the raod before we even considered that there might be too much snow for driving.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
RadarScope1
Next-Gen

Post by RadarScope1 »

Shipped my stuff yesterday: Pro Wresting NES, Super Thunder Blade & Landstalker GEN, a t-shirt and Duke 3D PC.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

I was hoping to find a tube for the scroll, but it looks like I'm going to have to buy one. I'm not having luck finding a box for the instruments either. I tried Sam's Club today and there was nothing anywhere big enough. I'm going to go try Sears and maybe some appliance stores tomorrow. Sorry for the delay sending these last 2 things out. :(
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

I got Bionic Commando for the GBC in today. Whoever donated that, thanks! :D
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

jfe2 wrote:I got Bionic Commando for the GBC in today. Whoever donated that, thanks! :D

That was me. Glad first round people are getting my packages at least. :)

I tried to clean off the sharpie, but the label wasn't glossy enough to protect it, so everything was coming off and I just left it. Works fine and the battery is good though.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

Hobie-wan wrote:
jfe2 wrote:I got Bionic Commando for the GBC in today. Whoever donated that, thanks! :D

That was me. Glad first round people are getting my packages at least. :)

I tried to clean off the sharpie, but the label wasn't glossy enough to protect it, so everything was coming off and I just left it. Works fine and the battery is good though.

Don't worry about that! I just really wanted to play it, I could care less about the little bit of writing on it. Thanks for the concern though!
Crabmaster2000
128-bit

Post by Crabmaster2000 »

MrPopo wrote:You know, back when I lived in the Chicago suburbs it took three reported fatalities on the raod before we even considered that there might be too much snow for driving.

Up here there is no such thing as to much snow to drive in. You guys are hilarious. I've never had a snow day in my life.
Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/2000Crabmaster?feature=mhee

250 NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

dsheinem wrote:I'm guessing Anapan had the bigggest shipping bill?

A bit more than I expected - no worries tho. A note for people donating next year - keep the items small :D .

There's still a few packages to send out because I can repackage them to fit the small-package requirements. I'll PM a few people shortly about a few items to see if they want either a refund from me or chip-in on shipping because the shipping cost was kinda ridiculous on the magazines and VHS tapes.

I've sent packages to:
dsheinem, Scrotumwound, Mr Popo, Miked, Nickfil, Bacteria, emwearz, Hobie-wan, Mathwhiz23, jfe2, videogameexperiment, heelsinc, last dojo, SpaceBooger and Luke
The few I sent ground-mail will take a while to arrive, especially the ones overseas. They're insured for $100, so if someone doesn't get their package, I can do a sort-of tracking thing if necessary. Hope everyone enjoys their new stuff. I've already got a box of stuff accumulating for next year, and the stuff that didn't get bid on this year went to Value Village.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage