AUCTION DONATIONS - THANKS EVERYONE! STARTS SATURDAY!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Re: THE 2009 RACKETBOY CHARITY AUCTION - CALL FOR DONATIONS

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

I'll see what I can do, I've got quite a few little things here and there that I can contribute to the pile for auction.

Just get on my ass with some PM's if I haven't posted up a list by Saturday, work's been pretty rough lately.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
DNT 2.5
64-bit

Post by DNT 2.5 »

Is this an annual auction? This time Next year I will be able to add plenty of big things.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

DNT 2.5 wrote:Is this an annual auction? This time Next year I will be able to add plenty of big things.

It might end up being an annual thing, but this is the first year that we're doing an auction. Last year some site members had a more informal fundraiser (via PMs and email), but the idea for this year was to do something bigger and more public.

Anyway, even if you don't have anything to donate you can still bid!
Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

I put this on the other forum that I post at. Hopefully I'll be able to find some people who will contribute.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Still looking for lots more items...hope to get your PMs soon!

Even if you just have one or two things, or a bundle of cheap stuff, etc. - every bit will help!
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

I'm sure I have a couple things laying around. I will take a look.

I definitely have this:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=VL-17WDX5-R

And it worked good last time it was hooked up. It has some strange digital interface though (not dvi) and I seem to have misplaced the adapter. I'm not sure where a replacement could be picked up either. :?

Anyway, If you think it might pull in a few bucks in the listing let me know and I'll send you some pics.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

jp1 wrote:I'm sure I have a couple things laying around. I will take a look.

I definitely have this:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=VL-17WDX5-R

And it worked good last time it was hooked up. It has some strange digital interface though (not dvi) and I seem to have misplaced the adapter. I'm not sure where a replacement could be picked up either. :?

Anyway, If you think it might pull in a few bucks in the listing let me know and I'll send you some pics.

Great - I look forward to seeing what you find! Be sure to send me a PM!

And yes, that monitor could certainly be included - I know I'd bid a little bit to take a chance on it getting it to work just fine...

--------
To date, we have almost 100 items, a little over half of which are games!

We have games and/or accessories for the Saturn, SNES, Wii, NES, Game Boy, PS3, PS2, PS1, NDS, DC, Xbox, 360, 32X, Gamecube, AtariLynx, PC, Game Gear, and more!

We have three systems conformed, with a few more promised...

We also have several toys, some very cool printed materials (guides, promo stuff, etc.), some DVDs, a t-shirt, and some other miscellaneous (and very cool) items!

If you still have stuff to donate, please do - even if every item for some reason goes for the minimum $1 bid, we'll still have a nice total to send to NACoA.

And start saving your pennies (remember, the auction will end Dec 26th and payments will be due January 2nd)!
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Ok, Here's the pile. I tried to make sure its not just crap. Its mostly duplicates and a few games I'll never play.

Devil May Cry 3 promo wall scroll - still sealed from when I got it 5 years ago. 22 inches wide, and I'm pretty sure its a vertical scroll, so maybe 28 long or so.
GBC - Bionic Commando Elite Forces - cart only with writing on label, but works great
GG - Mortal Kombat - cart only
GG - Sonic 2 - cart only
GG - Taz Mania - cart only
N64 - Pokemon Snap - cart only
GEN - F22 Interceptor - cart and artwork in a generic black rental case
GEN - Phantasy Star III - cart, box, and hint book flyer, no manual. There is some minor water wrinkling on bottom back artwork, but it isn't very noticable.
SMS - Alien Syndrome - cart and box
SMS - Reggie Jackson Baseball - complete
SMS - Space Harrier - complete though there's a piece broken off the box around the bottom snap.

If I can get, or if someone else has a spare Genesis 2 power brick, I'll contribute a Gen 2 with 1 controller and RF cable.

I could contribute a few audio CDs that I've ended up with duplicates, but I have a feeling that people on here who might be interested in them already have them. I might have a few DVDs I could add as well.

*edit pictures

Last edited by Hobie-wan on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Hobie-wan wrote:Ok, Here's the pile. I tried to make sure its not just crap. Its mostly duplicates and a few games I'll never play.

Devil May Cry 3 promo wall scroll - still sealed from when I got it 5 years ago
GBC - Bionic Commando Elite Forces - cart only with writing on label, but works great
GG - Mortal Kombat - cart only
GG - Sonic 2 - cart only
GG - Taz Mania - cart only
N64 - Pokemon Snap - cart only
GEN - F22 Interceptor - cart and artwork in a generic black rental case
GEN - Phantasy Star III - cart, box, and hint book flyer, no manual. There is some minor water wrinkling on bottom back artwork, but it isn't very noticable.
SMS - Alien Syndrome - cart and box
SMS - Reggie Jackson Baseball - complete
SMS - Space Harrier - complete though there's a piece broken off the box around the bottom snap.

If I can get, or if someone else has a spare Genesis 2 power brick, I'll contribute a Gen 2 with 1 controller and RF cable.

I could contribute a few audio CDs that I've ended up with duplicates, but I have a feeling that people on here who might be interested in them already have them. I might have a few DVDs I could add as well.

Thanks Hobie! I'll add all this to the list and look around for a power brick - I may have one.

And you may as well throw up the CDs and DVDs, if they don't sell you can just hang on to them. PM me the full list once you have it finalized!
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

DVDs
Failan - region 0 english subs - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0289181/
Final Justice - region 0 english subs, early Stephen Chow movie - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126301/
Memento - Awesome movie, but I picked up the special edition so don't need this regular one
Ninja Resurrection - anime

Duplicate audio CDs I've ended up with from buying lots
Fatima Mansions - Tima Mansio Dumps the Dead EP (has a cover of Ministry's Stigmata and what I like to call the 'evil dance remix' of REM's Shiny Happy People)
Meat Beat Manifesto - Subliminal Sandwich (scuffed but plays fine, case is beat up, but its a double disc)
Meat Beat Manifesto - Tramsmission import single (not in correct Euro single case, but still in a thin one)
Meat Beat Manifesto - Actual Sounds & Voices
Meat Beat Manifesto - Acid Again single
Meat Beat Manifesto - Original Fire EP
Bomb 20 - Field Manual (DHR cutup madness)
Shizuo vs Shizor (DHR cutup madness)
Doubting Thomas -The Infidel (Skinny Puppy side project of cEvin and Dwayne)
Venetian Snares + Speedranch - Making Orange Things (noisy glitch fun)

There, if that pile plus the games isn't enough than anyone that's offended can go DIAF. :P