Image Link Dump Thread.

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
BoringSupreez
Next-Gen

Re: Image Link Dump Thread.

Post by BoringSupreez »

Andy's last line in this strip was changed, for obvious reasons. It's funny, but I don't know what made Amend think he could get away with this.
prfsnl_gmr wrote:There is nothing feigned about it. What I wrote is a display of actual moral superiority.
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

flojocabron wrote:Image

http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/05/neon-text-installations-by-lee-jung/

The art in this link is different. Surreal-like and kinda creepy. The mix of nature and neon!

have a look for yourself!

See, these are good, well done artistic pictures. Something that I can kinda see what he was going for.

I'm just aggrivated by seeing instagram black and white pictures done up and considered art. "Oh, I took a picture of a chair in black and white, I'm soooo deep!"
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

^ *she
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
J T
Next-Gen

Post by J T »

Forlorn Drifter wrote:I'm just aggrivated by seeing instagram black and white pictures done up and considered art. "Oh, I took a picture of a chair in black and white, I'm soooo deep!"

Dahahaha! This is funny because I was JUST looking at a photo like that as I walked through the halls of a cancer research center and I had almost those exact same thoughts. Why does that crap get hung on walls?
My contributions to the Racketboy site:
Browser Games ... Free PC Games ... Mixtapes ... Doujin Games ... SotC Poetry
Forlorn Drifter
Next-Gen

Post by Forlorn Drifter »

Stark wrote:^ *she

Oops, excuse me.
ninjainspandex wrote:Maybe I'm just a pervert

PSN: Green-Whiskey
Owned Consoles: GameCube, N64, PS3, PS4, GBASP
Dylan
Next-Gen

Post by Dylan »

J T wrote:
Forlorn Drifter wrote:I'm just aggrivated by seeing instagram black and white pictures done up and considered art. "Oh, I took a picture of a chair in black and white, I'm soooo deep!"

Dahahaha! This is funny because I was JUST looking at a photo like that as I walked through the halls of a cancer research center and I had almost those exact same thoughts. Why does that crap get hung on walls?

It's shocking what passes for art and literature these days.
AznKhmerBoi
Next-Gen

Post by AznKhmerBoi »

Lord Buddha destroying the Communist Khmer Rouge who are depicted as demons. The enemy is shown with AK-47s, grenades, RPGs and tanks at the left. On the right they are sinking into the sea; the tank’s main gun is bent and broken and their... leader is pleading for mercy. Crocodiles and sawfish attack them. Buddha is a God of mercy and moderation so his depiction in this poster is very strange. From a standpoint of color and artistic imagination it would be hard to find a more impressive propaganda poster. Directly beneath the Buddha is the Buddhist Earth Deity, who wrings out her hair, sending a stream of strong water at the drowning Communists
PSN- jacktsang05
WiiU- jacktsang05

flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
D.D.D.
Next-Gen

Post by D.D.D. »

Xeogred wrote:Image

:shock: :D
 (FC, AVFC, NES, SFC x2, SNES, N64, GC x2, Wii x2)*(G&W x7, GB, GBpocket, GBASP, DS-L x2)
(GEN, SS x3, DC x3)*(PCE-Duo)*(Xbox:500GB)*(NGCDZ, NGPC)*(PS1, PStwo, PS3:160GB, PSP.3K)
KDub
Next-Gen

Post by KDub »

awww this is so adorable