2020 Black Friday Deals - Share Them Here !

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Ziggy

2020 Black Friday Deals - Share Them Here !

Post by Ziggy »

If anyone knows of any good Black Friday Deals, share them here!

Stone Age Gamer has a ton of stuff on sale right now. All flash carts, terraonion products, all RetroTinks, Bitboxes, and more. Earn double rewards points for orders over $50.

Krikzz has everything on sale, even cheaper than Stone Age Gamer prices. Everything is already mostly sold out on Amazon, but Everdrive.me still has stock.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Re: 2020 Black Friday Deals - Share Them Here !

Post by nightrnr »

8-bit mods has a sale too (you have to add to cart to see discount).
Picked up a Fenrir for my last Saturn without an ODE.
https://8bitmods.com

I also love the everdrive sales. Snagged a couple more of those too (I may have to post in the flash drive thread about my plans for them).
...just another lost soul...
TEKTORO
Next-Gen

Re: 2020 Black Friday Deals - Share Them Here !

Post by TEKTORO »

I honestly couldn’t find any deals on anything. Was hoping to find Nintendo Switch Lites on sale for $150 but ended up getting a couple second hand in like new conditions with boxes for $180 each, and GameStop has some good deals on switch games. GameFly has Tony Hawk 1&2 and Marvel Avengers For $20 each free shipping. But that’s all I noticed, even digital sales were dry on eshop (3ds) and Xbox for me at least. If the PS4, PS5 or Xbox X/S were on sale I would’ve bought one.
If you can see the future while remembering the past, you may just have control of the present.