Pet Pics

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Re: Post your Pet

Post by Jrecee »

Found it. Here's my girlfriend petting it:

And here's my Prairie Dog and Guinea Pig. The prairie dog died though. And I had an orange guinea pig. But it had diabetes so I had the vet murder it.

pepharytheworm
Next-Gen

Post by pepharytheworm »

As Luke would say "there's a thread for that" and of course also started by him.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16007&hilit=pet
Where's my chippy? There's my chippy.
Flak Beard
Next-Gen

Re: Pet Pics

Post by Flak Beard »

Bella. She likes the Sony.

Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

pepharytheworm wrote:As Luke would say "there's a thread for that" and of course also started by him.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16007&hilit=pet

It's a two-fer!
galaxy_ranger
8-bit

Post by galaxy_ranger »

Ursula the Cat

urs_snes1.jpg
urs_snes1.jpg (77.1 KiB) Viewed 5266 times
Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Super Gameboy adapter, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis model 1, Playstation 1, Nintendo 64, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo DS Lite
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Re: Pet Pics

Post by Gamerforlife »

[img].[/img]
Last edited by Gamerforlife on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
vash23n
Next-Gen

Post by vash23n »

There are a couple of threads like this - I started this one a while ago:
http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15491

Oh well, here are mine, but we no longer have any fish. Our cats are more like dogs except our Shiba Inu is more like a cat. The Chin and the bird are best friends although our pit mix really gets along well with the Chin also. Fry also likes to box the TV while I am playing. I remember playing LOZ for hours once and I finally just got used to him trying to catch Link. Eventually, he starts focusing on my ankles. He is like a little shark, circling, eyes totally zoned in on his target. I bat him away and he keeps coming back. Finally he will roll over on his back and pass out.

Here we go. Remember, I was a vet tech for some time and that is how we ended up with so many animals. Many were about to be euthanized because their owners didn't want them anymore.

From left to right: Pineapple, Fry (you may recognize him from the pictures of my game room), Josie, and Avery (he has a bit of a deformity in his back end that makes him sit and walk funny, but man can he jump)

Winry: a daschund and pit bull mix (don't ask me how); and Hoppy: the shiba inu we just rescued

Talula: chinchillas one of the funniest creatures on earth to watch. She happens to be best friends with our bird... we have a bizarre family.

Pigwidgeon: My wife named him, apparently an owl in the Harry Potter books. He is the most sociable budgie I have ever met.

Haku: we have had a lot of bettas. They are great fish and very friendly. One used to let us pet him... then he died. They jump onto leaves out of the water a lot and sleep there since they can breathe out of water.

Kamajii: you can barely see him, but he is a pleco and the only fish Haku won't kill and eat

Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

So, is this thread going to be merged with the other one? With both of them on the front page it seems kind of redundant IMO
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
CRTGAMER
Next-Gen

Post by CRTGAMER »

Apologies to Luke and vash23n for another duplicate thread. maybe a Mod will merge all these.

PET should be in the Thread title for easy search, i just didn't search back far enough. :oops:

Did anyone guess what brand game carts are in that Darkened shelf in the OP?
Another hint, the color is the giveaway.

Meanwhile any other interesting Pet stories?
CRT vs LCD - Hardware Mods - HDAdvance - Custom Controllers - Game Storage - Wii Gamecube and other Guides:
CRTGAMER Guides in Board Guides Index: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1109425#p1109425

Luke
Next-Gen

Post by Luke »

CRTGAMER wrote:Apologies to Luke and vash23n for another duplicate thread.

Meanwhile any other interesting Pet stories?

No need to apologize to me.

Ripley recently had surgery to remove a few "skin tags" last week, and she's all better now.