The Official Racketboy IRC Channel: PLEASE READ FIRST POST!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
jfe2
Next-Gen

Re: Racketboy IRC Chan

Post by jfe2 »

I'm there! 8)
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

ok so i know i was technically in the irc all day today but i kinda left it on and went to go sledding in a giant old canoe (i know it sounds redneck but it was worth it). but tonight i am on so if anyone wants to join me...well you get the idea.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

I'm there now. :D
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

So I have work to do right now, which means the chat is open to aid in procrastination...come help me delay what I need to do!
jfe2
Next-Gen

Post by jfe2 »

Anyone on? Right now it's just me and the slumbering Mr. Popo... It's quiet... I'm scared... :cry:
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

jfe2 wrote:Anyone on? Right now it's just me and the slumbering Mr. Popo... It's quiet... I'm scared... :cry:

I just got a computer (Thanks for the loaner Dr. Cirno!) for the first time in a few months and can now afford the luxury to be on here more often than sometime between sporadic and never. I'll try to be on tomorrow night!

EDIT!: I mean first computer all to myself, I've been relegated to borrowing my sis's laptop for about two months now.
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

jfe2 wrote:Anyone on? Right now it's just me and the slumbering Mr. Popo... It's quiet... I'm scared... :cry:

Trust me, you don't want to awaken the beast.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Hobie-wan
Next-Gen

Post by Hobie-wan »

Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:

I just got a computer (Thanks for the loaner Dr. Cirno!) for the first time in a few months and can now afford the luxury to be on here more often than sometime between sporadic and never. I'll try to be on tomorrow night!

EDIT!: I mean first computer all to myself, I've been relegated to borrowing my sis's laptop for about two months now.

What's happening with the rebuilding of the old workhorse?
Mod_Man_Extreme
Next-Gen

Post by Mod_Man_Extreme »

Hobie-wan wrote:
Mod_Man_Extreme wrote:

What's happening with the rebuilding of the old workhorse?

So far I still need a processor, RAM an HDD and a power supply and an OS, then I'm all set!
My Consoles:
Genesis - Nomad - SegaCD - GameGear - Sega Saturn - Dreamcast - NES - SNES - N64 - Gamecube - Wii - Playstation - PSone & LCD - PS2 - PS3 - Xbox - 3DS

Niode wrote:Send him a dodgy cheque. Make it out to Scammy McScammerson.

Check out my sale thread below, NeoGeo MVS carts & Arcade gear wanted!:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=11366
weasels
Next-Gen

Post by weasels »

i will be on later on tonight guy's for a while i was tied up with things. i don't know if anyone will be on but i should be on around 7.
"ninja's wear clothing of every color so they can blend with the alphabet."-best friend concerning bushido blade 2.
my trade and sell list is right here: http://www.racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=20601

N64, saturn model 2, ds, Dreamcast, ps1, ps2, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, xbox, 3DO, psp slim (v.3001.)
feel free to PM/IM me if you feel like talking to me.