Happy Thanksgiving - What are you doing?

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Re: Happy Thanksgiving - What are you doing?

Post by nightrnr »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:Having the flu, apparently...

I can relate actually; only the year I got it, it hit me just after the big meal. That was... unpleasant. My sister told me I must have offended God or something.

May it pass quickly for you.
...just another lost soul...
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

J T wrote:
prfsnl_gmr wrote:Having the flu, apparently...

Bummer dood! :(

I'm still not 100%, but I recovered in time for dinner!

I hope that you had a good trip!
mikenac
16-bit

Post by mikenac »

Well our baby was due Nov. 25th but he still has not come yet! We did not really have a thanksgiving dinner due to this but that is ok with me. no cleaning up hassle haha
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

mikenac wrote:Well our baby was due Nov. 25th but he still has not come yet! We did not really have a thanksgiving dinner due to this but that is ok with me. no cleaning up hassle haha

Not long now! I don't know how your extended family feels about babies, but I suspect that your Christmas is going to be insane.

PRO-TIP: Ask for 6-, 9- and 12-month clothes. You will have plenty of newborn clothes, and the baby will grow so fast that he may only get one or two wearings out of the NB and 3-month clothes before outgrowing them.
mikenac
16-bit

Post by mikenac »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
mikenac wrote:Well our baby was due Nov. 25th but he still has not come yet! We did not really have a thanksgiving dinner due to this but that is ok with me. no cleaning up hassle haha

Not long now! I don't know how your extended family feels about babies, but I suspect that your Christmas is going to be insane.

PRO-TIP: Ask for 6-, 9- and 12-month clothes. You will have plenty of newborn clothes, and the baby will grow so fast that he may only get one or two wearings out of the NB and 3-month clothes before outgrowing them.

My family is already spoiling the boy before hes even born :lol: That is actually the plan we had in mind. We already have so many newborn clothes that we did actually ask for bigger sizes.
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

2017 BUMP!

What are ya'll doing today?
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Happy Lull the Natives Into a False Sense of Security and Then Rape and Murder Them Day!

I'm gonna hit the road and go spend a couple days with mom (I live about 160 miles east of her) once I take a shower. Gonna play some Vita while I'm there!
Patron Saint of Bitch Mode
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

I'll be watching football and rooting for my Lions. My wife works today, my daughter and I are sick and we will have thanksgiving on Saturday with my mother in law and brother in law where we will eat lasagna because they refuse to eat turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, any vegetable, any pie etc.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

Having dinner with my family. My brother and I are going to take my daughter for a run later today. I also plan to download a bunch of discounted games in the App Store and eShop!
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Sitting alone with cats and an entire pumpkin pie. My parents and I decided it would be too much of a burden for me to fly back for Thanksgiving with all the other stuff I'm dealing with as part of my relocation.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.