Level up here
Kuruwin
64-bit

Re: What RPG are you playing right now?

by Kuruwin Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:00 am

Looking at the reception of other Atelier games on PS4 i was losing my hope regarding the series but i'been playing Lulua and it seems that they are finally getting back to the track. It's not E&L but it's closer to it in many regards than the other games after it.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Re: What RPG are you playing right now?

by PartridgeSenpai Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:02 am

Still trucking through FFIV. Spent a couple hours grinding in the Esper Cave before going into the Sealed Cave. Manged to beat the Demon Wall on my first try though, so that was nice! It was a damn close fight though. Still not enjoying the game a TON, but it's still alright. I'm far enough in and pretty close to the end, I really just wanna see it through and done with that this point. The Super Famicom original definitely has a lot of really dickish design choices I'm glad they removed for the SNES localization though. Mechanically this one is just such a slog compared to the more simplified SNES version, that it's making a game I'm not digging too much in the first place that much harder to stick with.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Return to RPG