What RPG are you playing right now?

Level up here
executioner
Next-Gen

Post by executioner »

philipofmacedon wrote:A friend and I are finishing up Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2. We went through the first one too. It's nice social gaming.

Played Dark Alliance 1 & 2 with a friend also, one of the best co-op experiences. We killed every living thing in the game and our level was so high by the time we encountered bosses we kicked their asses in less than a minute even the last one. We played for 3 or 4 days nonstop and from time to time somebody came along and just came into playing with us. Have been tempted to try both Champions of Norrath, both X-men Legends & Ultimate Alliance which have the same multiplayer gameplay.

Right now in between the games I'm playing try to squeeze a few hours of monster hunter freedom 2. I've invested maybe more than 50 hours on this thing and haven't even completed all the level 5 quests and still haven't gone online. Also after finishing castlevania on psp probably will start on Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core which some of my friends have been playing and giving me good comments on its behalf.
Consoles: NES, Famicom, SNES, GC, GB DMG, GB Pocket, GBC, GBA, DSI XL, N64, VBoy, NDS, 3DSXL, Wii, SMS, GEN+CD+32X, GG, SAT, DC, WS, WS Color, NGPC, XBOX, 360, PS1, PSone, PS2, PSP, PS3, 3DO, CD-I, NGCD, Actionmax, TG16+CD, TE, PCE-DUO, Odyssey2, Playdia, 2600, Lynx & JAG.
m1sf1t5

Post by m1sf1t5 »

Playing, dragon master silk, wachenroder & ogre battle, all for the sega saturn. Just finished Vandal hearts on the ss, can anyone tell me if the PSX version also has the extra levels if you finish as vandalier?
Ack

Post by Ack »

I just picked up Lagoon for the SNES. Yeah, it's more of an action RPG, and the main character has a tiny weapon, but it's interesting...
peace4myheart
128-bit

Post by peace4myheart »

Just got Persona 3: FES. Can't wait to go back to school and dating, again. :P
Flak Beard
Next-Gen

Post by Flak Beard »

Right now I'm playing Lost Odyssey, but I dabble a bit in Phantasy Star IV here and there.
kgcarini
32-bit

Post by kgcarini »

peace4myheart wrote:Just got Persona 3: FES. Can't wait to go back to school and dating, again. :P

I just got it too! I'll start it as soon as finish Ultimate Alliance. :)
marurun

Post by marurun »

Though I have little time outside of school work, I've started playing the original Persona. Quite interesting, it is.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
crackoaf
16-bit

Post by crackoaf »

Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention
neoclasic
8-bit

Post by neoclasic »

.hack//G.U. Vol. 3 // Redemption
ott0bot
Next-Gen

Post by ott0bot »

crackoaf wrote:Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention