10 RPGs You Must Play Before You Croak - Recommendations

Level up here
Ack

Re: 10 RPGs You Must Play Before You Croak - Recommendations

Post by Ack »

Jagosaurus wrote:So the point of this thread was for me take your recommendations & generate a 10 or 15 must play list... yeah 10 isn't going to be doable :lol: even 15 will be tough.

I have a few random RPGs that I'm drawn to for some reason although they have been deemed mediocre (Evolution & Robotrek for example). Including those will bump my list to around 20 games... sooo a few years worth :P

Appreciate the great recs so far. I've beaten some of them, played a decent amount of others, but many I haven't experienced yet. I'll update OP after I decide on my personal to play list. Thanks again. Feel free to keep them coming. Love the variety.

No worries, man, don't fret. Quite a few of us here have knocked out 10+ RPGs in a year. All of these are doable, so pick whichever ones are of interest, and we'll be happy to offer advice to get you through. Don't let the possible length stop you from playing something awesome!
MrPopo

Re: 10 RPGs You Must Play Before You Croak - Recommendations

Post by MrPopo »

Ack wrote:No worries, man, don't fret. Quite a few of us here have knocked out 10+ RPGs in a year.

Looks like this year only 3 of my 17 beaten are non-RPGs.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.