Disgaea PC is on Sale on Steam - And I Bought It....

Level up here
marlowe221
Next-Gen

Disgaea PC is on Sale on Steam - And I Bought It....

Post by marlowe221 »

I couldn't help it - it was 50% off!

What do I need to know about this game?

I've played some Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening but that's about the extent of my SRPG experience. (Though I have played a TON of HoMM2-4 and Age of Wonders 3 on PC...)
Have: Sega Genesis, SNES, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari 800XL, PC, N3DS XL, Wii U, GBA, Xbox One, Switch

Want: Games!!!
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Re: Disgaea PC is on Sale on Steam - And I Bought It....

Post by Jmustang1968 »

marlowe221 wrote:I couldn't help it - it was 50% off!

What do I need to know about this game?

I've played some Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening but that's about the extent of my SRPG experience. (Though I have played a TON of HoMM2-4 and Age of Wonders 3 on PC...)

It is more like FE. Much quirkier, which is it's charm I suppose. Some strange combat mechanics of stacking units and and such. You can really get buried in tedium as those games can pretty much be infinitely long.
Last edited by Jmustang1968 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marlowe221
Next-Gen

Post by marlowe221 »

Jmustang1968 wrote:
It is more like DR. Much quirkier, which is it's charm I suppose. Some strange combat mechanics of stacking units and and such. You can really get buried in tedium as those games can pretty much be infinitely long.

What is DR?
Have: Sega Genesis, SNES, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Atari 800XL, PC, N3DS XL, Wii U, GBA, Xbox One, Switch

Want: Games!!!
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

marlowe221 wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:
It is more like DR. Much quirkier, which is it's charm I suppose. Some strange combat mechanics of stacking units and and such. You can really get buried in tedium as those games can pretty much be infinitely long.

What is DR?

Sorry meant to be FE for Fire Emblem and I didn't notice the auto correct lol