Together RPG - Persona 3 - 2/1 - 4/1

Level up here
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Re: Together RPG - Persona 3 - 2/1 - 4/1

Post by Exhuminator »

I'm 6 hours in now. Made it to level 25 in Tartarus, with my main at level 12. The monorail sequence was kinda cool, even if the boss was a joke. I joined the swim club, and have been making friends with the MMORPG girl.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Exhuminator wrote:I'm 6 hours in now. Made it to level 25 in Tartarus, with my main at level 12. The monorail sequence was kinda cool, even if the boss was a joke. I joined the swim club, and have been making friends with the MMORPG girl.

I got past that boss (yeah a joke for sure). Now my Vita won't power on though ... :(
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Also I think I might have missed out on the child SLink (Marion?) I couldn't find the food she wanted.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

Stark wrote:Also I think I might have missed out on the child SLink (Marion?) I couldn't find the food she wanted.

Yeah I gave her the first thing she wanted (just happened to have it randomly), but then she wanted a "fizzy drink". So I went to a vending machine, got her a 1UP, and then tried to give it to her. Apparently despite offering her a carbonated beverage, it wasn't the "fizzy drink" she actually wanted. So I decided I was done playing whack-a-mole with the game designers' illogical whimsy and just left the brat alone at the shrine.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Exhuminator wrote:
Stark wrote:Also I think I might have missed out on the child SLink (Marion?) I couldn't find the food she wanted.

Yeah I gave her the first thing she wanted (just happened to have it randomly), but then she wanted a "fizzy drink". So I went to a vending machine, got her a 1UP, and then tried to give it to her. Apparently despite offering her a carbonated beverage, it wasn't the "fizzy drink" she actually wanted. So I decided I was done playing whack-a-mole with the game designers' illogical whimsy and just left the brat alone at the shrine.

I read that it was Mad Bull, I got it in the dorm vending machine.
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

Atlus trying to poison children with energy drinks, lol.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

TSTR wrote:Atlus trying to poison children with energy drinks, lol.

Mad Bull gives you wings.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

I was planning on playing Persona 3 later this year, but whatever, I guess I can bump it up and play it with you guys haha.

I think I'll be playing the PSP version. As much as I'd prefer playing on a console (and my PSP's battery is awful), the gameplay improvements do sound nice. If this was my first Persona game then the PS2 version might not be so bad, but I have a feeling that it might be a little difficult to get into since I've already played Persona 4.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

If you play as FeMC you end up having some different social links. Now you can S.Link with all your party members (not just the females like the male protagonist).
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

laurenhiya21 wrote:I think I'll be playing the PSP version. As much as I'd prefer playing on a console (and my PSP's battery is awful), the gameplay improvements do sound nice.

Yeah despite the graphical reductions (anime cutscenes reduced to static talking heads, 3D environments turned into menu driven backgrounds, battle graphic models' polys and textures watered down), there were so many quality of life gameplay improvements that I just went with the PSP version as the net gains seemed worth it.

Sucks about your PSP battery, too bad the extended life ones are so hard to find these days. You could buy one of those USB battery banks and just plug it into your PSP, which makes it portable at least.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.