Together RPG - Persona 3 - 2/1 - 4/1

Level up here
Stark
Next-Gen

Re: Together RPG - Persona 3 - 2/1 - 4/1

Post by Stark »

Ok, I got through exam week, did fine. Mitsuru gave me a gift for doing well and I found out she likes her men smart, so I better become a Genius if I want to get that number. :P

Beat the mid-tier boss on Section 2 of the Tartarsauce and ran up to level 40 where I got blocked again. Not really having any troubles with the level my MC is at (15) and the Personas I'm running. I've also gotten most of Elizabeth's quests done at the point I'm at. Current ones are get something from the Wealth Hand in Block 2, probably easier once I'm a higher level and create the Persona Oberon and get it to lvl 17.

In the real world I've started the SLink for the Gourmet King and the little girl.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Didn't have any class today because of the snow so I started this up :) I'm playing the PSP version as the female protagonist.

So far I like some things but don't like some other things as well. It's a lot quicker to cut to the chase than Persona 4 and I like being able to split up my team members (makes exploring the floors much quicker), but right now the characters aren't really grabbing me. Apparently they get better, but it's definitely different from Persona 4 I guess (in which I really liked the characters right away).

I think I'm at floor 15ish currently? I've only been in Tarturus twice so far and I couldn't get any further. I would play a bit more today but my PSP ran out of battery haha.
Kuruwin
64-bit

Post by Kuruwin »

Persona 3 is something that really should be played before Persona 4. It's not that Persona 3 characters are bad or anything (i like them, especially Aegis) but the Persona 4 characters are more "refined" and make the Persona 3 cast look somewhat bad in comparison.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Had a bunch of time to play yesterday since I was pretty sick. Made a good bit of progress, even though I hardly went into the tower haha. Mostly did a lot of studying and social link stuff. I stopped just after the first set of exams (I'm assuming there's more than one set anyway).

Some of the characters have already gotten a little better since my last time playing. Mitsuru got a few good scenes and now I really like her. Especially liked it when Junpei was complaining about the main character leading because she is a girl, and Mitsuru told him to stop being so stupid. Honestly wasn't expecting that because I thought that Junpei would be annoying about the main character being a girl the whole game through.
TSTR
Next-Gen

Post by TSTR »

That's funny. Junpei complains about the MC being the leader if you pick the male character too, but just because he wants to lead the group himself.