Which SNES fanslation should I get next?

Level up here
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Which SNES fanslation should I get next?

Post by Anapan »

Live-a-live - "objectively best"
Fully agree - I couldn't make it through the 1st 1/8 even tho I was chain-smoking translated Square RPGs when the 6th generation consoles didn't have a fix for my JRPG need. Now having smoked everything in the house I wish I'd stuck with it. It is actually pretty good and I never got to the good part - ruined it for myself...
Did you play Star Ocean?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Betagam7
128-bit

Post by Betagam7 »

Anapan wrote:Live-a-live - "objectively best"
Fully agree - I couldn't make it through the 1st 1/8 even tho I was chain-smoking translated Square RPGs when the 6th generation consoles didn't have a fix for my JRPG need. Now having smoked everything in the house I wish I'd stuck with it. It is actually pretty good and I never got to the good part - ruined it for myself...
Did you play Star Ocean?

Not yet. It is on my list too but it's more expensive because of the custom chips it needs to work. Also I've heard it plays very similar to Phantasia which I'm playing now so I'll wait a while before picking it up.

I'm unclear? Why did you give up n Live a Live?
Daria
24-bit

Post by Daria »

Betagam7 wrote:I haven't seen Treasures of the Rudras for sale with the people I normally buy with but thanks for mentioning it.

No problem, I just wished I'd given those other titles more than a cursory glance so I could comment on them. :/
Check out my YouTube Channel DariaPlays for super nerdy video reviews on classic RPGs and Adventure titles. Bonus: I don't suck! Pinky-swear.